• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

lol this girl is so weird.

i am such a douche to her and she still keeps coming back. then i tell her whats up and how i talk to different aged girls differently (like older girls i am an asshole but just nice enough to prove i got my shit together, and younger girls i'm just a straight flirty douche). but i dropped her off tonight after this party and she texts me 2 minutes later saying "thanks for the ride home. i swear you don't think about the shit that comes out of your mouth. ugh."

i'm tempted to ask her why i should act any different when she keeps coming back. but i'll probably just ignore it.

Salsa

we're on vacation over here for a week now and im gonna have to find something to do during the actual week cause shit not getting drunk or going out on a weekend makes it hard to tolerate lately. im way too bored

the weather is such shit I seriously couldnt go out to even buy booze to stay indoors

Vorheez

Well, that's two weeks in a row where I got turned down by every girl on the dance floor.

Rejection is tough sometimes bruhs

Aurongel

Second night in a row where a campus partyy is nothin but a sausage fest. I don't know about yo, but getting drunk and playing kings with nothing but guys is preeeetty lame.

Fuckin IT schools man.

lol this girl is so weird.

i am such a douche to her and she still keeps coming back. then i tell her whats up and how i talk to different aged girls differently (like older girls i am an asshole but just nice enough to prove i got my shit together, and younger girls i'm just a straight flirty douche). but i dropped her off tonight after this party and she texts me 2 minutes later saying "thanks for the ride home. i swear you don't think about the shit that comes out of your mouth. ugh."

i'm tempted to ask her why i should act any different when she keeps coming back. but i'll probably just ignore it.

At first i was gonna bash you for acting like a douche but it takes two to tango. I guess those girls just have zero self respect. Carry on.

Minus_Me

Decided to retire from gambling. Just too much of a waste at this point. Giving up cigarettes with the gf to boot.

Drinking some Highland park 15, delicious but I've been adding a splash of water to it.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Got pretty schwasted last night. Bars were fun, then somehow all of my roommates were home at once and we drank more until like 4 in the morning. Thought I as going to puke, didnt.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would recommend one of these:

dKOXY5U.jpg

Alchemy

Is it weird I prefer to get drunk in the middle of the day? Pretty fucked up now, but it will wear off by the time I go to bed, so I don't wake up in the middle of the night having to piss like crazy.

Is it weird I prefer to get drunk in the middle of the day? Pretty fucked up now, but it will wear off by the time I go to bed, so I don't wake up in the middle of the night having to piss like crazy.

the idea is to drink enough so that you don't wake up in the middle of the night

the morning after piss is like

the peak

of human existence

i used to think so, but then i was on vacation in fl and got tanked on mimosas at like 9am and it really worked out well.

I've never been good at drinking during the day because I'm no good at pacing myself. Before I know it, it's 4PM and I've passed out. My schedule gets all fucked up.

Vitanimus

It's not even a subtle! It's usually the following:

• "Vitanimus you're still using the toilet stop"
  • "Vitanimus you're pouting too hard you're gonna hurt yourself"
  • "Vitanimus stop you don't know those people"

Big sigh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
we should all live in the same apartment complex

I actually made one serious attempt at this with northwesternGAF but it went nowhere.

Also, I legitimately wigged out the other night. It was not that happenin' at all. I've decided to reinvent myself.

Affections of the new me include but are not limited to:

• exclusively handling nugs with chop sticks.
  • improved posture
  • pescatarian during the week? maybe.
  • buying a sodastream
  • loungewear. i will change out of clothes within 4 minutes walking in the door.

I haven't thought of much else yet.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
You Northerners and Upper West Coasters will never know the joy of smelling that sweet smell when you turn your A/C on for the first time. Bit of dust blows out at first but it's a smell that instantaneously transposes my consciousness back to a childhood full of hope and joy. With the press of a button, you realize how man has conquered various facets of nature. It's too hot? We will change the temperature to fit our desire. OUR comfort. I am a DESERT DWELLER. I LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT AND HAVE ACCESS TO FOOD. WATER. SHELTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom