• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeopower6

Part of the Asuna newlywed gift set

AjxwBeo.jpg

Noshino

being forced to take a baby resuscitation class.....but that's supposed to be the job of doctors and nurses.

i sounds awfully selfish but idgaf, goddamn class is hard and i was only given a week to do it

doesnt help that i waited til the very last night to go over it

EloquentM

aka Mannny
being forced to take a baby resuscitation class.....but that's supposed to be the job of doctors and nurses.

i sounds awfully selfish but idgaf, goddamn class is hard and i was only given a week to do it

doesnt help that i waited til the very last night to go over it
tell home girl you want to fuck that you can resuscitate her child if something happens and you're in like Flynn

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No seriously.

I'm not packing much but I got a looot more than any of those three.

And fuck I am nursing a hell of a beer hangover this morning. First time in almost a decade that I've had a hangover. Teach me for drinking beer. Never get hungover on Scotch drunks.
what you do is, before you go to sleep drunk as hell
you drink more beer
to counter the effects of the hangover.

what you do is, before you go to sleep drunk as hell
you drink more beer
to counter the effects of the hangover.
So dumb it must work!

edit: I know it's because I started the day on some Landsharks and ended it on BudLight. Four landsharks to get me started and then... 10-15 budlights... ran out of landsharks and my cousin had budlight. Well... technically I started Easter on some hard pear and apple ciders at 1am.

J. Bravo

I'm thinking about quitting my cushy job at the gym or going down to just weekends and getting a landscaping job this summer. Might help me cut down on the late nights and money spending.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
hair of the dog, the cycle must continue unabated

Holy shit I got it y'all. BC powder buys out palcohol creating the best
most liver damaging
hangover cure ever.

I'm so sad the confession unreasonable activity thread got closed without even a Mandrake report. I didn't know where to vent my anguish, so I came here

hoggert

Yeah, only reason I kept checking that thread was for mandrake to show up and summarize the OP's posts. Actually reading them was too depressing. Reminds me of some of the train wreck stories from 4ch-net's romance board; "omg my classmate who I thought was just an acquaintance just freaked out at me for no reason and called me a stalker oh ok maybe I might admit that I am 100 posts into the thread but she might be taundere and I still have a chance!" etc. fuck thinking of that makes me want another beer

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm thinking about quitting my cushy job at the gym or going down to just weekends and getting a landscaping job this summer. Might help me cut down on the late nights and money spending.

Similar boat, need to get a second job.

Want to save $20k and then move somewhere without a job. It's probably a bad idea.

J. Bravo

Similar boat, need to get a second job.

Want to save $20k and then move somewhere without a job. It's probably a bad idea.
I'm just tired of working at this place and getting shafted when it comes time for promotions. I mean I know it's only a supervisor position at an hourly job, but I still feel like I deserve it, and want the pay that comes with it.

Salsa

you know i live 1 block and a corner away from a pizza place and I kinda want to order delivery right now.

I ordered from a pretty far place and its still not here

I can kinda hear a motorcycle outside tho coming and going as if searching for the place

but what if it's something else

Wool

Today was the first day of my vacation. Spent the afternoon in the backyard with beers, brats, and a bonfire. 4/20 was good too.

AcridMeat

Banned
I felt like minus paying the cab fare I did. Nice harsh reality check that you don't have good transportation anymore when the last bus you need leaves at midnight.

This blows when is seattle

Minus_Me

I'm going to be in Shenzhen soon, I wanna pull the trigger and find passage into North Korea but I think I'm out of luck for getting a visa at this point.

ZeroRay

Job cutting pay by 10% all around starting next week. They say it's so they can get more contracts but fuck it.

It's been a good ride but time to move on. May's probably my last month if all goes right.

hoggert

Mac don't get banned. I don't think you will but still please respond once you read this

And I gotta quit with the beer in the middle of the week. It's doing wonders for the physique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom