• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

accx

was gonna post in the tech support-gaf thread just now but realized i'm too drunk to understand letters.

atleast i didn't tell anyone to get a xbone.

please respond

also santogold is still fantastic

im not losing enough weight its gonna be another summer simp for me

whatever happened to atramentals summer of love? felt like that was 2 years ago he kept talking about it.

unnamed.jpg

Noshino

i was sleepy so i decided to drink and listen to movie soundtracks

whats up with space movies having such fucking majestic soundtracks, sunshine and gravity's are some of my favs

Miguel81

So, I'm totally drunk. I'm trying to hold back stupid posts, because the last ones got me banned for two weeks. I've been in the doghouse all that time and still picking off the fleas. How's craigslist for hook-ups, anyway?

I was itchy last night and downloaded tinder and what the fuck, there was nobody within 5 miles

I even ventured downtown and all I saw were hookers (I briefly considered it but I only had $20 on me and I'm a good tipper)

and then I'm sleeping during the afternoon and get a bunch of hits like what??? why do people message me during the day

women suck let me try this gay thing

accx

i payed about 10 bucks for a regular tap beer yesterday. ridiculous.

also i'm in dire need of tacos.. we should totally invent a website dedicated to ordering tacos online. i need this in my life now.

WoodWERD

Ahhh...been awhile since I came to drunk thread. I can buy a 500ml bottle of Chinese liquor (baiju) for $1-1.50 where I live. It's probably cut with gasoline, but mix it with something sweet and it goes down pretty easy. It's taking the edge off a long Thursday quite nicely at the moment.

accx

Ahhh...been awhile since I came to drunk thread. I can buy a 500ml bottle of Chinese liquor (baiju) for $1-1.50 where I live. It's probably cut with gasoline, but mix it with something sweet and it goes down pretty easy. It's taking the edge off a long Thursday quite nicely at the moment.

my friend bought with him a bottle of this chinese liqour once.. it was a pretty bottle with this fake diamond thingie as a cork.
it smelled kind of like synthetic pears, not bad actually (with a hint of poison though).

It tasted just like poison. It has gotta be the most vile thing i've ever tasted. Didn't matter if you mixed it with something, the flavour of it penetrated everything.

That and chili vodka is something i'm never gonna touch again

(don't drink chili vodka, even if it "seems like a good idea")

J. Bravo

Lol snuggles. I just tweeted a dumb joke.

And I just realized that I texted that 16 year old for 6 hours straight. What am I doing with my life.

coldvein

Banned
do any of you know people who have 3/4 of their consciousnesses submerged in the information age and are just fucking insufferable because of it

Kwixotik

I just stayed up for like 28 hours now writing a paper and bought two big cans of Olde English immediately after I turned it in. It's torture because I can't drink it and pass da fuggout because I still have a 1.5 hour class to go to in 30 mins.

In other news I have what appears to be a gnarly ingrown hair on the edge of my chin that's been there for a month but I can't find the hair in it. Should I get a needle and go after it or what? It's infuriating.

Actually that's a stupid question because I don't have a needle or tweezers or any other useful sharp objects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom