• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyslob

Banned
ew. fries are delicious. they dont need ketchup. what are you going to tell me next? you like a1 sauce on your steak?

feel free to goto ot for my penis size thread. if i get banned.. it was nice meeting you guys! except for rape boy. he bugged me out.

my joke was def. the funniest but it's like you dont even notice me

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
ew. fries are delicious. they dont need ketchup. what are you going to tell me next? you like a1 sauce on your steak?

Worcestershire sauce my friend

juan you must be new to GAF to think a mere penis size thread will get you banned and stop hatin on the quark

cwark was talking about hooking up with an underage girl.. im sorry that shit is weird and not legal. otherwise im having a blast. im loaded. and ketchup sucks assballs.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
cwark was talking about hooking up with an underage girl.. im sorry that shit is weird and not legal. otherwise im having a blast. im loaded. and ketchup sucks assballs.

only illegal dependin on what country/state you in, stop da hatin and blindly following da governemnt

if anyone covers for that creep then they are scumbags. no offense. unless somehow he ventured off into the drunk thread in neogaf while being 17

kehs

Banned
Get off that high horse and read something.

You might see people giving quarks shit since he first mentioned fucking around with a teenage girl.

herp derp

love you snuggles.. im a pos.. im loaded. said shit i shouldnt of said. ill man up.. i had internet beer muscles and i shit you out for no reason.. ill be back in 2 weeks hope you accept my apology

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
love you snuggles.. im a pos.. im loaded. said shit i shouldnt of said. ill man up.. i had internet beer muscles and i shit you out for no reason.. ill be back in 2 weeks hope you accept my apology
I'm sorry, didn't mean to be mean. No hard feelings. Love you, buddy. 💕

Izayoi

Banned
Illith knows that only weak men are bound by morals.

well i have to tell someone and i can't tell people i actually know because they all know her too. i'm not worried about you guys judging me

i'm just crushin man, we work together all the time, she's cute, and we see each other outside work a fair amount too (working out, mostly). we don't drink together or hang out together.
How old are you, bro? Not judging, just curious.

hoggert

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

friend had this playing in his dark souls 1 stream for some reason and now its stuck in my head

whos up for day drinking
oh wait the weather is shit, thanks for cancelling on me again my old friend

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Alright alright, I was being a dick. Being banned was good, I got a lot of cool stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom