• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The beer belly over the counter sells it. I don't drink coffee but I'm in.

Frankly I was pretty embarrassed by that. But that was my 4th video attempt. I was balancing the phone between my chin and clavicle. There was no way not to have my belly in the shot because I had to lean back as far as I could to balance the camera. Which has the obvious side effect of forcing me to jut my gut forward.

I did get the hang of it though, I'm really into first person capture. Ideally I'd like to have a phone case with a tripod screw so I could hook a mouthpiece to it and just hold the camera in my mouth.

Also, the strains I'm cultivating are (in order of the pictures):
  • Moms
  • Cherry AK
  • Mango
  • Headband
  • Sour Strawberry

The Moms is grown from an actual seed so it is unsexed. The last four are female clones. I'm growing outdoors but have a makeshift lightroom in a closet so keep them under constant light while they grow. Once they get bigger I'll repot them and they'll permanently reside in the yard until Sept/Oct.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh I didn't think you were actually self conscious about it, my bad.

They sell rigs for first person don't they? Just get, or make, a cage that rests on the shoulders or whatever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not that self conscious about it, but it is a flaw with the video. I want a mouthpiece mount so I can just pull the phone out of my jacket while I'm on a bike and instantly be recording. Then I can make it disappear just as easily. I've consider the matter intensely and that seems to be the most discrete way to capture first person footage.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well anyway I'm going to step out.
Glad to be unbanned, but I was also glad to be banned. I needed a break from the daily GAF cycle.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Hoggert, is your avatar eating a french fry? Like he's popping a french fry into his mouth? Thats hecka hecka hella nice.

Salsa

friend coming over to have a few beers and watch Anchorman 2 (havent yet)

I literally just had coffee and now im eating 2 burritos with beer. gonna shit my pants

kehs

Banned
Canadian's know their whiskey guys.

633232952966823883.JPG

Smooth shit, and it's only like $22 bucks.

hoggert

Yeah, that's good shit. Izayoi made a thread about it lasy year I think because he didn't get whiskey dick from it or something. I was doing some shopping at a liquor store and they had an employee recommended sticker and a little note about it's erotic qualities lol

jtwo: they're andy capps hot fries. they're good shit. Everywhere I go I see them or hear them mentioned so I gave in.

god day drinking gave me a headache 😫 time for hair of the dog methinks

hoggert

everytime i come to this thread these ads are here seriously wwhat the fuck hahahaha

YOU'RE JUST MY MISTRESS
DISTURBED BY A HUMAN WOMAN... SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too scared to click on them

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You guys ever see posts loop multiple times on mobile? It's trippy. Chatted with a cutie with the most glorious breasts. She was behind me as we pushed thru the crowd back inside and they bounced into me all wobble wobble. 🍼🍼

You guys ever see posts loop multiple times on mobile? It's trippy. Chatted with a cutie with the most glorious breasts. She was behind me as we pushed thru the crowd back inside and they bounced into me all wobble wobble. ����

Did they have Dead or Alive 5 wobble?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My kitten, who claws my face.
Hallowed be thy fluffy mane.
Thy will eat your fancy feast
As you will eat your meow mix
Give us our daily snuggle
And forgive those who bite us too hard
As we forgive those who bite us too hard
Amen.

🙏✨💕🐈🐈🐈🐆

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
amen and may we all sleep with a cat donut tonight

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
cheesecake is the best food ive ever eaten high, like eating entire dimensions

high for the first time in a while off only two hits holy shit break was so worth it

Lazyslob

Banned
LOL. i havent smoked in a while. kind of want to quit drinking and getting a medical card. or maybe i could just get one of my friends who has one to pick up for me haha

what a night. a fucking comedy of errors, but honestly, so many little bad things happened it became comical the end, and all is good now so i can look back at laugh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you guys actually moan while you're jerking off? People always do that in movies and it's super creepy. I prefer complete silence. 🙊🔕

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've tried to because I thought it would be erotic and engaging but it just made me feel dumb. I'm usually like, in the thirteenth dimension floating through an inverted-mass starfield during those moments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom