• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you really want to know? First you need to tell us what device and/or browser you use to navigate the internets. 💻📱❓

If you take my hand and trust in my knowlege, I will show you the way. 🌞 🆒

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
nJyutrz.gif

The music makes me lose control.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jtwo have you seen the new emoji on Vine and Twitter? They're gorgeous. Hope they're patched into iOS and chromoji ASAP.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo have you seen the new emoji on Vine and Twitter? They're gorgeous. Hope they're patched into iOS and chromoji ASAP.
I saw one and was like whoa what and actually searched through the whole database.

Wellscha

i know i know. we're not gonna do anything. i'm probably just using her as an emotional crutch until i find someone my own age. you in lawrence tho?

Hey man, sorry for the late reply. I only check this thread when I'm drunk lol.

Yeah, I've been in Lawrence for the last 3 years, good place.

EDIT:

I think Miller Fortune us the best Americanmanistream beer on the marjet right know

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is bullshit I just got a 40% coupon for luftrausers but I just spent 28$ on games last weekend. :| I guess I do have two weeks to use it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mac just updated the photo on his super secret real Facebook page.
IDdZ7Vo.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Theres also an eyemask and some gatorade, what looks to be a deep candle holder or glass, earplugs, kleenex and what looks to be a razor handle????

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler you need to compile all your emoji phrases, they're getting super fuckin good. My emoji vocabulary is very small.

hoggert

2 shots tequila. 1 shot tequila infused with somejalapeno shit. god knows how many beers. drinking wine now

stop posting fucking pics of cats getting ready for the kill. shit makes me want to just chill with some cats and stop pretending to be productive after fuck knows how many drinks. yelling wtf at whoever opens the door because i can and cuz i dont have to work tomororw

those are some fucking amazing gifs oh my god

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I love bludgeoning people off the phone with super cheery PERFECT! SOUNDS GREAT! ALRIGHT!
hang the fuck up. im done speaking to you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been watching some Tigers this year. It's actually kinda entertaining, in the background at the bar. ⚾️🍸

But you can't really get that deep into watching a sports when you only have internet TV.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Taking the form of a wreckingball in titanfall.
Come one, come all.

Get @ me @ velocialume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom