• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the test is realizing there is no test

hex1_360.gif

No seriously. There is a test. I control the conversation and lead it to certain questions. Seeing how she answers them is how I judge if I could sleep with her.

Don't matter tho. I'm retired from the game.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo I would wreck shit with you if you played titanfall on 360
Maybe, I honestly can't tell if I'm good or not. Honestly in most hardpoint matches I have the most points at the end of the game. Attrition I'm usually in the top half. CTF... nobody plays CTF. Its a really cool game.

So like forever ago when they were still selling the LA Gamespace gamepack 01 I bought it. And it came with this silly fortune teller game but it was an NES rom. Anyway, so I'm listening to retronauts and it turns out the guest is the lady who made it and I'm like "Wait a minute I totally own that game!" She was a great guest and a super creative person, which naturally made me check out the game finally.

So.... who wants their horoscope read?

That was mine for today.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I'm going to sleep. See you guys there.

omg, slightly tipsy. Blew it with a dream girl-calibur chick out in the clubs tonight. Dating-Age has further details, but I'm dying over the one that got away.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I had the best response to a post above but several posts have happened and it's too late now. FML.

J2 where you getting those fancy horrorscopes from?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's a homebrew nes rom I got for donating to the la gamespace collective. Got get some coffee and I'll tell you your horoscope.

Oh I need your birthdays and preferably first names. Blood type too, but there is a selection for not knowing it. I can do handles instead of first names I guess. I'm in bed still it's really nice in here.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hogger and Acrid's are dead on. Not so sure about mine. Wasn't really planning on going abroad but I guess you never know.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This girl is trying to get my to take in my kitten's sister, who was the other one I originally wanted. It's probably a really bad idea since I already have too many cats to take care of but it's super tempting. Two kittens would be dope as fuck. Talk me down.

Noshino

I feel like shit right now

Cause bartender befriend of mine stopped me from hitting on this girl cause she knew I would break up with her soon after

Fml man

She as all like dude you are good f to break her heart

Tuck

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No no, its your join date!
Making a watermelon and mango smoothie.

I wonder how hoggerts long walk was.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Are you aware that your avatar cloud looks like the fuck you im an anteater?

arab

It's a homebrew nes rom I got for donating to the la gamespace collective. Got get some coffee and I'll tell you your horoscope.

Oh I need your birthdays and preferably first names. Blood type too, but there is a selection for not knowing it. I can do handles instead of first names I guess. I'm in bed still it's really nice in here.

arab
april 2nd (aries bitches)
blood type A

GIV HOROSPOKE

arab

This girl is trying to get my to take in my kitten's sister, who was the other one I originally wanted. It's probably a really bad idea since I already have too many cats to take care of but it's super tempting. Two kittens would be dope as fuck. Talk me down.

you can have too many kittens

said no one ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom