• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha, we're chillin with dudes from the band that played tonight. Fuckaz was supposed to score beer cuz it's after 2am but they brought like ten beers. I already nabbed two of them tho. I think their expecting to put it in my ladyfriends. My GF is at work tonight so I'm def not gonna be in on thAt.

Izayoi

Banned
Snip it man.

Cheaper in the long run.

If you ever decide you don't like the kid you end up adopting, you basically get a pass for trading it in.
Yeah... I have given it considerable thought. I'm still youngish yet so my doctor is strongly advising me against it, but I might just freeze some of my soldiers and then do it anyway.

I've never really been big on the idea of marriage, let alone kids.

I'm supposed to believe a guy with an anime avatar is getting laid so much that he can't afford condoms? Are these women prostitutes?
Clubs and parties are what's up. Sorostitutes all up in this

neva gonna get laid
Not with that attitude, you're not! Lighten up, man. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm in love with a Muslim French girl lol
sounds like good taste to me

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Bish you da man.

Manny it's nice to fantasize about fantasy women I guess.
youd like that huh junior?

Yeah... I have given it considerable thought. I'm still youngish yet so my doctor is strongly advising me against it, but I might just freeze some of my soldiers and then do it anyway.

I've never really been big on the idea of marriage, let alone kids.

Clubs and parties are what's up. Sorostitutes all up in this

Not with that attitude, you're not! Lighten up, man. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

sounds like good taste to me
She's gonna be the death of me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think my one homegirl is making moves on my other homegirl. Tryin to get her to spend the night. She keeps stroking her hair and whispering in her ear. Kinda hot tbh. How am I awake this late.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow it's almost 7am and I am awake. Haven't been up this late in years. TBH I am still thirsty as fuck. I woulda went to town on my gf's friend I chilled w/ 2nite. I would fuck her in a variety of ways. But obvs that's off limits. Wonder what her pussy taste like.

kehs

Banned
I missed drunk bish, fuck

So this is a norris/lee picture, but whose the dude in the back with that massive crotch?

ATT66.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Weird, so I was all pumped to hang with my good friends the lannisters and tyrells last night but ended up socializing. One of my last remaining friends from high school was in town and he dropped by. We made carnitas and caught up. He's working at a very small start up and they're just starting their first run of manufacturing. Pretty interesting.

ZeroRay

Went to the club last night.

Was the 14th anniversary so they had an open bar until 12:30. Too bad we only got one round cause my friend that ordered didn't tip the bartender. -_- I woulda done it but I'm broke as fuck.

Oh well, had fun. QT8.5s all around

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its too bad you don't have a networked computer capable of sharing things like that with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom