• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is the weather nice out there? Maybe ride the bike out and go play in the forest or something. Usually the outdoors is a nice way to spend the day that's not staying inside in the dark or artificial light. But maybe that's just the spending all day in a fucking office in a fucking basement in me speaking.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
mv4zWku.png
New pic of me IRL.

I actually just kind of start tearing up about this new job. Its going to be so much fun, just the idea of helping out with this huge block party/vendor fair thing sounds like so. much. fun. It seems too good to be true. When I quit working in October I took it as such a huge failure. And when I didn't get this job the first time around I felt like such a huge failure. I've been bored and dealing with a ton of family bullshit and completely didn't feel one bit of pride about anything I was doing. But I made this whole thing happen for myself in hindsight. I didn't get referred by anyone, I wasn't hired by a friend. I made this entire thing happen myself and I didn't really see that until now.

Assuming they actually hire me, of course. Boy will I feel dumb having typed that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No way. Shes a very kind person, but I do not find her attractive and she is probably 10 years older than I am.

kehs

Banned
I think I'm gonna buy a huge canvas today, like 10' x 10'.

I'm gonna take like five hours to decided where to put my single red dot in the center of it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You should pee on it. Let the pee dry. Turn it upside down and then paint a landscape along the pee stain.
#art™

Wool

It's been such a great couple weeks. I golfed on Saturday, bowled on Wednesday, BBQ'ed on Friday and Saturday, and then went to the Twins game yesterday. I'm golfing tomorrow (again). Being on vacation in the city I used to live in (Minneapolis) is way better than actually living there. When you're only around once in awhile everyone wants to hang. Celebrity status.

#summer #nofilter #fuckcoldvein #asrealasitgets

Mully

Drunk thread is turning into RockBand GAF. They're trying to break us. Keep your head up. Drunk thread will live on.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drunk thread is turning into RockBand GAF. They're trying to break us. Keep your head up. Drunk thread will live on.
You can go down in flames on your own. I'll bow down and kiss the mod's feet if that's what it takes. 💋👠 I'm just trying to survive out here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You can go down in flames on your own. I'll bow down and kiss the mod's feet if that's what it takes. 💋👠 I'm just trying to survive out here.
Yeah it wasn't very fun being banned.

Miguel81

I was boring sober for five years. Started to drink again and I notice that all it does is bring that asshole that lives in the back of my head to the forefront. I'm going to have to go back to AA even though I really don't want to. It's already caused me one ban because the lack of that filter will fuck you sooner or later.

kehs

Banned
I was boring sober for five years. Started to drink again and I notice that all it does is bring that asshole that lives in the back of my head to the forefront. I'm going to have to go back to AA even though I really don't want to. It's already caused me one ban because the lack of that filter will fuck you sooner or later.

are you me?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just had some good shootin in Titanfall. Man I love that game. Just played three games. Its soo good.

Wool

What are we missing from ILLITHED's posts anyway? Nothing. We don't need him. The sooner we all forget him the better.

Salsa

this is the time I decide wether or not to shave a bit before my chile trip

NPh5G5C.jpg

shit is wild but idk man I dig it

look at my face u drunk cunts

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing I woke this early to lay in bed thinking about shit that upsets me. Wasn't sure I'd have time for it today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My morning ritual is basically getting up then cursing pretty much almost every aspect of my existence for like the first hour or so while I force myself out of bed and go to work. The ritual was very strong this morning. Shit has been getting increasingly fucked lately, but TBH it's mostly all my fault. Life is like a recurring loop of recovery and collapse. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did fall back asleep and now I'm for realziess which means it's time to get high on coffee and pot.

I've somehow got it in my head I need a Sega Genesis and one of those Sony production monitor CRTs to go with it. I looked at ebay for over 3 hours last night.

Mully

My morning ritual is basically getting up then cursing pretty much almost every aspect of my existence for like the first hour or so while I force myself out of bed and go to work. The ritual was very strong this morning. Shit has been getting increasingly fucked lately, but TBH it's mostly all my fault. Life is like a recurring loop of recovery and collapse. Oh well.

I love you Snuggy poo.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have some really great coffee right now. It gives me an incredible buzz. It was just called "rise 'n shine" and i only got like 2 scoops because it was 15$ a pound. I'm gonna buy another 1/4lb today before its all gone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should drink coffee again. I like the idea of taking time in the morning to brew and savor a quality cup of joe. It's the small moments in life like that where you put aside a little time just to enjoy something that make this miserable existence worth suffering through. ☕️👍

Right now I just drink like one or two of those energy drinks a day. I'm a caffeine addict and they're my fix.

J. Bravo

lifetime fitness has really good coffee actually. throw in an espresso shot and it's the instant cure for sleepiness and hangovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom