• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They called me and now I'm going to work.
BRB gonna go to work.

Wool

I got invited to a Cinco De Mayo party where they were having a "molly wop" a couple nights ago. I wanted to go but it was kind of far away. Not big into molly, but a molly wop is the most ratchet thing I've ever heard.

Wool

chromoji plug in? i think im going to go hang myself right now

wool, still in MT?

I've been visiting Minneapolis for a couple weeks, but I'll be back in MT in a couple days.

I think I'm doing some sort of South America trip in August. Salsa Shark where will you be? Show me the way.

Coldvein what do you think about this new Atmosphere?

coldvein

Banned
http://youtu.be/Ekivast3QX0

51S2zmukOsL._SY450_.jpg

before yall tell me how much i look like slug, i know.

hoggert

why does whole foods 3 dollar wine > trader joes 3 dollar wine. i swear i could just get a dog and sit in the park all day drinking this stuff out of the bottle

i thought this was the drunk thread man i thought i could get away from the great pokemon war here man i thought i could get away from the pain but its just coming back into my veins duders fuuuuck
im old and angry and never played a pokemon game. WHATS A GOOD GAME TO START WITH? the 3ds one or the DS one? i trust your opinions drunk gaf

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Inside the art store is another separate picture framing store called "The Frame Up" run by a gay couple named Dean and Roy.

Mully

Inside the art store is another separate picture framing store called "The Frame Up" run by a gay couple named Dean and Roy.

Jeff and Vinny changed their names, huh? Well it's good to see GB finally move in a different direction. I can't wait to see how you'll fit in.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff had to change his name because my name is Jeff.
I'm the new Jeff.

Seriously though, its amazing. I was there for 7 hours today and didn't even notice it. There is so much to learn and do. They teach classes there too. The store has a classroom. And people come from all over to teach special materials classes or weird obscure methodology, etc.

I have tomorrow off and work through wednesday, and then I have Thurs/Fri off.. which will be my normal schedule. So yeah, I can go see Thursday shows now.. and thursday shows are always the best.

And on june 21st is the big vendor fair/block party thing and theyre already getting ready for it so I'm kinda just like, diving in.

Gvaz

Banned
Workweek ends tomorrow with a 2 day weekend, but im drinking tonight

eh, shift starts at 1230pm, should be ok

tech phone support is so stressful

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's dope AF J2. I get all fixated on the negative, but sometimes life can throw you postive curveballs like that. You can do your hardest to keep on chuggin on your own, but sometimes you need a beacon of hope to come along like that. Happy for ya. 👍

I should try harder to seek out a new job. At first I felt really good about mine, but I've grown so tired of spending my days in a dusty office. I want a job that makes me feel like a living being.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its also literally across the street from peace in medicine. (the pot store)
And peace in medicine just changed that location's hours to be open until 7. So even when I close I still have time to pick up a little something on the way home, should I choose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom