• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler if somehow I had a PS4 by Sept. 9th would you be in my Destiny fireteam?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm probably gonna be on the 360 version but its like thats gonna be 130$ anyway because I'd need a subscription. They should just release it on Steam.

Also who else is in our fireteam and what fireteam is our best friend and which fireteam are our enemies?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't they only allow three people per team? If so, filling that last slot is going to be a rigorous process. I'm pretty sure most of these clowns in here bought PS4, but TBH I'm not so sure if any of them are gonna cut it.

Any fireteam that's not our fire teams is our enemy obvs. I don't even know how the game works but assuming you'll wanna shoot everybody and take their treasure or whatev. 💎💀💥🔫

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
....🎩....
👂👀👂
.....👃....
.....👄.....
✋.👔.✋
.....👖.....
...👞👞...

J. Bravo

what is destiny?

edit: ok. i'll be the hunter. i'll keep an eye out for ps4 deals. i don't really play my computer anymore anyways.

hoggert

two bottles of wine (with a friend) before sundown is socially acceptable right

hes having rough times with the bf and i wanted to talk about greek mythology so its ok right

I'm definitely picking up a PS4 by the time Destiny comes out, if not before that. I'm almost done playing through everything I needed to play on my PS3.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
☀️

........ ☁️...... ☁️......... ☁️....... ☁️.........

..🌲🌳🌳🌲🌳🌳🌲🌳🌳🌲🌳🌳🌲....
..👬..👫...👫 👭 ...👫👬👭...👫👭.👬...
......🚧........🚧...........🚧........🚧............
__🚩_______🚩_______🚩________
..🏇.......🏇 ........🏇 ......🏇....................
__🚩____🏇____🚩____🏇___🚩___
........🚧........🚧...........🚧........🚧..........
.....🎪........🚜........🏠......... 🎪.....🏬.....
...🌳🌲🌲🌳🌳🌲🌲🌲🌳🌳🌲🌲🌲...

Salsa

⊂_ヽ
  \\ Λ_Λ
   \( ˇωˇ)
   / ⌒
  / へ\
  /  / \\
レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
 ( (ヽ
 | |、 \
 | 丿 \
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ

arab

sorry snuggles, you'll have to give my guaranteed position to someone else. i'm gonna be playing PC games for now with dis new gpu

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
    /⌒ヽ
   / ^o^ ヽ
 _ノ ヽ ノ \_
`/ `/ ⌒Y⌒ Y ヽ
(  (三ヽ人  /  |
| ノ⌒\  ̄ ̄ヽ  ノ
ヽ___>、___/
   |( 王 ノ〈
   /ミ`ー―彡ヽ
  / ヽ_/  |

Izayoi

Banned
Cup of coffee and a cigarette in the morning, a bowl or two at lunch, and a couple of shots at night.

The best daily routine.

Prove me wrong.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
☀️

........ ☁️...... ☁️......... ☁️....... ☁️.........

..🌲🌳🌳🌲🌳🌳🌲🌳🌳🌲🌳🌳🌲....
..👬..👫...👫 👭 ...👫👬👭...👫👭.👬...
......🚧........🚧...........🚧........🚧............
__🚩_______🚩_______🚩________
..🏇.......🏇 ........🏇 ......🏇....................
__🚩____🏇____🚩____🏇___🚩___
........🚧........🚧...........🚧........🚧..........
.....🎪........🚜........🏠......... 🎪.....🏬.....
...🌳🌲🌲🌳🌳🌲🌲🌲🌳🌳🌲🌲🌲...
its the kentucky derby!!!

J. Bravo

shot special was $2 candy apple shots. so a classmate bought me 5. just got home and they're now kicking in. i think i'll go sit on my couch and watch the rest of the game even tho its a blowout lol.

Wool

shot special was $2 candy apple shots. so a classmate bought me 5. just got home and they're now kicking in. i think i'll go sit on my couch and watch the rest of the game even tho its a blowout lol.

Are you talking about the Wild v. Blackhawks game? Total domination. We will win the Stanley Cup.

Lazyslob

Banned
im not a nuisance. we have a lot in common, you an i. like........ we..... both like to get drunk. that's got to mean something

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Basically just waiting around all day for the Art store to call. Super on edge and nervous. If they don't hire me I'll be disappointed but more in shock of how I misread the conversation I had. The answer is that I didn't misread it and that I do have the job.. but I don't have it because they haven't called me. What an existential crisis.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It'll probably happen. I'd say stay positive but it's not like that makes a difference. I guess it might reduce the anxiety of waiting or the dread of potential disappointment, but it's not like it actually effects the outcome of anything unless you believe in magic or whatever. Good luck tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just always find uncertainty extremely uncomfortable.

BRB, gonna hotbox my titan's controlpod.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, it's the worst. I just assume the worst possible outcome will happen until I'm proven otherwise. And then there's also the anxiety of anticipation. Probs not healthy but it's just the way I'm wired.

Super slow day at work so I'm gonna work on a new Soundcloud playlist.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew I am never leaving my Titan now. It's safe in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom