• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Its also literally across the street from peace in medicine. (the pot store)
And peace in medicine just changed that location's hours to be open until 7. So even when I close I still have time to pick up a little something on the way home, should I choose to.

😎💨✨🐲

arab

Its also literally across the street from peace in medicine. (the pot store)
And peace in medicine just changed that location's hours to be open until 7. So even when I close I still have time to pick up a little something on the way home, should I choose to.

fuck you

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The next few weeks are gonna run me ragged though. There is a lot to do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
For sure but being totally occupied with something can be really good. Especially when it's something you're actually into. Gives you purpose and you have an exponentially higher appreciation of your free time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also, the one other guy there (roy and dean technically dont work there) seemed really nice. He runs the warehouse and shipping/receiving but I hung out with him for like 15 minutes and he was super down to earth. Someone who on the streets I'd draw a different opinion of than that, but he was seriously righteous. I want to hang out with him. I feel like we're probably gonna be cool friends.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
After havin a few out and about solo, I decided to stop in on hip hop night on the way home and ran into some crazy dude I know. Now I'm out here smokin and it's rowdy as fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There will be a chapter of my memoirs dedicated to Snugglers Soundcloud.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the phrase "you gotta come outta the titan a little bit." To mean you gotta be real.

We gotta come outta the titan on this baby. I mean it this time.

I'm just gonna come outta the titan on this and say that was a terrible performance.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Went out for a nitecap smoke and it started sstorming like crazy. Came back in and was feeling super alone but then my kitten jumped up on me and snugged. Thanks kitty. 👏🐈

Now he's biting me really hard.

Lazyslob

Banned
Went out for a nitecap smoke and it started sstorming like crazy. Came back in and was feeling super alone but then my kitten jumped up on me and snugged. Thanks kitty. 👏🐈

Now he's biting me really hard.

had a cat that i adopted. couldnt keep him as the cat policy changed within months. cant have any animals :\ now i have the strays shitting on my patio! ugh

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If I was a stray I'd take mad dumps all over lazy blob's porch.

Man, I'm like barely starting the day and it's already the worst. Fuck everything TBH.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel sad about a girl with small wrists so irl I'm gonna smoke like a gram of weed and go flirt with the whole foods QTs.

This life is so meaningful.

hoggert

Actually fuck my previous post complaining about it being a shitty day, just had a conversation in the bathroom with a dude that went exactly like this:

"Greetings." "Sup man, how ya doing." "My god is a happy god so good, thank you."

I clearly have the wrong outlook on life I need to reach that level of peace damn

Noshino

One of the kids that works with me turned 20 today so I was like dude can you handle your liquor and he was like yeah so I got him 3 shots of 151

Anyway after the second shot the kid was throwing up and so bouncer comes in and I'm like bro it's cool they are with me

Anyway he cleans up and starts drinking water, the rest of the night he kept calling me an asshole though

I feel like a papa bear right now

arab

One of the kids that works with me turned 20 today so I was like dude can you handle your liquor and he was like yeah so I got him 3 shots of 151

Anyway after the second shot the kid was throwing up and so bouncer comes in and I'm like bro it's cool they are with me

Anyway he cleans up and starts drinking water, the rest of the night he kept calling me an asshole though

I feel like a papa bear right now

only two shots? why are you working with such chumps

arab

I feel sad about a girl with small wrists so irl I'm gonna smoke like a gram of weed and go flirt with the whole foods QTs.

This life is so meaningful.

real talk fuck you and your job. i hope jesus returns and declares art a sin

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez I've only worked there for like 7 hours so far. Today is my first day off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
4N6e3G3.jpg

Get this. It's portable and has a handle so you can take it to the park, and lay in the grass while you play some Genesis or w/e. 😎🎮📺🌞

All I really want to do right night is lay in a grassy meadow. 😑🌿🌾

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also now that its had time to settle in my new haircut is amazing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice. I'll give it a peep.

What are your thoughts on Awake? I've only listened to it a few times because I want to keep it fresh for bikes and hikes this summer. But I like it, even though I can't say I was blown away by it. Really, it just feels like a continuation of Dive. I would have liked to see them try something a little more ambitious than basically make the same record again, but at the same time I can't really complain about more Dive. Dive is fucking awesome. Good shit but War on Drugs still got my album of the year so far.

AcridMeat

Banned
My most listened to 2014 album by far. I had my moment with Awake and Montana were still my most listened to tracks, but I used it for runs for a while, which it is still an incredible album for. Wandering nature with this music is so damn magical.

Now I've reached the point where I do enjoy all of it, and actually am surprised when the album is over. It has that continuous dream feeling which the music is known for.

While I agree there isn't too much different about it from past efforts, there is more instrumental work. They've translated that feeling into something they can tour with much better, which shows given all the gigs they're playing now.

arab

Nice. I'll give it a peep.

What are your thoughts on Awake? I've only listened to it a few times because I want to keep it fresh for bikes and hikes this summer. But I like it, even though I can't say I was blown away by it. Really, it just feels like a continuation of Dive. I would have liked to see them try something a little more ambitious than basically make the same record again, but at the same time I can't really complain about more Dive. Dive is fucking awesome. Good shit but War on Drugs still got my album of the year so far.

gotta say that it's up there with albums like beck - morning phase and damon albarn - everyday robots. good, but not great. i'd say tycho is the best of the bunch though.

now something like slasher flicks or thee oh sees, those are great 2014 albums

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
gotta say that it's up there with albums like beck - morning phase and damon albarn - everyday robots. good, but not great. i'd say tycho is the best of the bunch though.

now something like slasher flicks or thee oh sees, those are great 2014 albums
I didn't ask you.

AcridMeat

Banned
Arab please click.

I should preface I don't listen to much music as it comes out. I'll think to look up an artist and find out they're putting out a new album and maybe that's the same year. I was hyped for Awake for a long time though.

Com Truise has legitimately become one of my favorite artists.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude yeah Just talked about VR for like an hour with my friend. It was so awesome.
Also, I snuck onto his imac and followed snuggler on his soundcloud.

Izayoi

Banned
You guys need to send more Snapchats.

I can't get enough of your beautiful mugs. <3

And yeah, poor mac. Banned from GAF and then his kids poke his eye out. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom