• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hehe, I'm packing stuff for work tomorrow. Its so much fun. I bought a new thermos since somehow I lost my magenta one. The new one is teal.

BFaEp5Q.jpg

It matches my watch. :O

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
:OOO thats a bitchin amp. izayoi!

im drinking chamomile tea with vanilla almond milk from new thermos and its super good ^_^

Gvaz

Banned
Apparently sound carries very well near my apartment, because I could hear a girl in the house across the street from mine having sex, very loudly.

that being said, time to drink since i dont work fri/sat

Mully

nah man

rep that single life

you'll be better off this way

Eh. I'm not too worried about that. Women seem to like me even though I find that hard to believe (which always leads to things falling apart after a while). I'm more worried about people graduating, getting jobs, and getting married while I'm still working on shit. Simply put, I won't likely graduate until I'm 23-24 years old. I need to get my shit together.

kehs

Banned
I've been dreaming that I'm dating Amy Schumer lately, like multiple coherent dreams that all make sense together.

Comedy Central knows how to cut a promo.

ZeroRay

Nah, totally understandable. As long as he meant getting freaky with a guy and not suck off some chick's boyfriend in a threesome in order to get some puss.

Gvaz

Banned
Nah, totally understandable. As long as he meant getting freaky with a guy and not suck off some chick's boyfriend in a threesome in order to get some puss.

no that's some fucking pussy ass shit

im not into NTR

that being said, i am into being the bull in an ntr

haven't fucked in two years and now im just mad

Gvaz

Banned
Who cares about sex. There's a thousand more important things you could be doing.

there is nothing more important than having sex four times a night 3 days a week

my libido lately has been through the roof and ive tried pof, okc and tinder and work and various other sources and i just give up

WHERES THE DRUNK THREAD

oh here it is

You know what sucks? Trying to get drunk when there's limited booze available. Fuck that, I'm almost sober 5 am in the morning

Izayoi

Banned
:OOO thats a bitchin amp. izayoi!

im drinking chamomile tea with vanilla almond milk from new thermos and its super good ^_^
Just got my Sophia Princess......

Now this, this I would marry.

Nah man get married soon or you'll be alone forever and old.
It's fine. Haven't we already concluded that VR waifus are the future anyway? Who cares if I grow old alone!

there is nothing more important than having sex four times a night 3 days a week

my libido lately has been through the roof and ive tried pof, okc and tinder and work and various other sources and i just give up
No success with Tinder at all? ;_;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speaking of foreigners, Minus_Me has been MIA for awhile now. Might have to put out an amber alert or something. 🚨

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew cellular internet is slow at my new job. :X
On lunch and I only have three bars. :|

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure they have their own network but my cell service is lagging like hell this is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom