• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Super pumped for the weekend. It's like 70F degrees out and I'm burning up, though. 🔥😓

About time to break out the summer clothes but I feel so fat atm. Maybe I can sweat it out this way then recover with a frosty beer. ❄️🍺😎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Let's make this a day of hate. We'll all drink a bunch then come back here and spew bile from the dark recesses of our damaged psyches. 😈

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude yeah, work just sent me home with HELLA art supplies. They're samples but in aggregate I basically just got a ton of free shit to educate myself with.

Work is so cool. I already love it. Its definitely weird to be not in the greatest era of your life and have a really fun engaging thing to do all day. All day long I'm like man this is great, fuck my problems. And now I'm home alone and really just feel homesick for my acorn and kinda just want to go to sleep and sleep it all away.

It was also fuckin' killer bombing through traffic to work. I usually ride my turf at night and not rush hour traffic. It was exciting. I don't even have to lock my bike at work, I can just stash it in the warehouse.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually got everything but brushes. I got lots of water color stuff, water color pencils, sticks, paints. I got some acrylics. And some gesso board etc. Luckily I already have some brushes.

Vodka is for communists. Better be ready to die. Better red than dead.

tl3bFPQ.jpg

Zw6158d.jpg

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm in Paris and some girls who were acting as our guides just left us... Presumably because one of my friends is ugly as fuck.

And yet it's 3AM in Paris and I'm out of my mind! Wish me luck.

arab

I'm in Paris and some girls who were acting as our guides just left us... Presumably because one of my friends is ugly as fuck.

And yet it's 3AM in Paris and I'm out of my mind! Wish me luck.

i didn't know snuggles was in paris! i guess that cat really loves scarfing down mammoth sized baguettes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Instagram is so fucking rotten. I shared a photo thats mine on instagram and now I can't save it to my computer from instagram? Why are they even business? What the fuck is that shit?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Instagram is so fucking rotten. I shared a photo thats mine on instagram and now I can't save it to my computer from instagram? Why are they even business? What the fuck is that shit?
You can dig it up in the html source code.

Lazyslob

Banned
im eating pizza with a knife and fork for the first time cause i dont fuxking feel like getting my hands greasy. it feels great to be honest

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That girl is fiiiiiiiiine.
The cat is uggo tho.

Snugglers selection just sounds like the greatest lingerie line.

kehs

Banned
styles your tuck untuck thread was legit

I have that question every time get dressed in the morning now.

I still don't know

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought 1.5lbs of CHERRIES and I do not give a fuck it costs 15 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom