• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I even put them in my sparkling water and they're all covered in bubbles like a fruity booty.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
With the new page, I just wanted to mention that both Mully and Arab are godforsaken, wretched guttersluts. They're not worthy of the air they breathe, much less the contents of my nutsack that they beg for with open mouthes like hungry baby birds. I'd rather dump my load into the dirty than onto their busted, ghoulish faces. Fuck them into space.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Go get drunk in a bar by yourself again.

I'm loving beef drunk thread. Friends in the morning?
I'm with people. And no, fuck you forever dirtbag.

TBH my soundclouds got nothing on my refined/finished mixes. I got this. 👑

got stood up for a date tonight, apprently her neighbor died and shit. It happened like 5 hours ago and she waits until 40 minutes after we are suppose to meet to tell me. I didnt even text her asking where she was, dont care..ive seen dead people all over the middle east. Shit happens..now im home drunk because fuck it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys never had cool apt neighbors you'd hang out with and stuff?

Mully

I'm with people. And no, fuck you forever dirtbag.

TBH my soundclouds got nothing on my refined/finished mixes. I got this. 👑

You're with drunk thread. Don't lie. We're your only friends. Come play with us.

images

I'm just messing with you ochodos.

But I have had bad neighbors.

I have crazy hill billies livig next door, I moved out here because ptsd. fuckin random gun shots at night and people shouting at racoons last night..shit you not racoons run at bright lifghts like a muzzle flash..all i heard was screening and gunshots..fuuuck almost had a panic attack last night.

Makabe

Remember what I just said about Tequila and lemonade? Well I ran out of lemonade. Tequila and Cranberry Juice is even better, but I don't understand how or why.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've taken, like, hella various shots sequentially.

Definitely like

rum
gin
bourbon
goldschagger
schnapps
whiskey
vodka

or something equally heinous all lined up. I was a teen though.

kehs

Banned
I don't like doing shots.

I like sipping it. Now only does it taste better, but you get that friendly eye glare.

I'm always doing shots cause i buy cheap nasty shit

worst chaser? i was into biting into lemons for a while and they fucked up my teeth

hoggert

only chix needs chasers

jameson and fucking popeyes

kaepernickehs is the GOOD HUMAN BEING in this thread

drank/shared fuck 4 bottles of wine, a 22 of miller lite and some random bullshit over the day with a quick KFC break but learned im still shit at SSFIITE/SFIII3S

not even feeling the buzz FML

would kill to live near a popeyes again KFC biscuits suck sweaty asshole probably gonna unleash a mollystorm tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Has #hashtag ever trended on twitter at any moment in time?

kehs

Banned
You guys ever watch Drive with ryan gosling and that chick from dawson's creek and Heisenberg and all those guidos?

arab

What's the worst chaser/mixer you guys have ever used? Once a long time ago I drank burbon with milk.

did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? every time you post, a child regains their leukemia. i wouldn't touch your tiny ballsack with mully's crotchety, shriveled fingers, which is telling because mully would fuck any barn animal with an unfilled asshole.

also, the worst mixer i've ever had was tabasco. prairie fire shots are disgusting and remind me of that diarrhea spill you call your face.

j2 i don't care for you at all sir GOOD DAY
i'm sry i can't be mean to you :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know of any of these posters. I've never seen any of them before. I have nothing to do with them.
what is going on

ramuh

Just got back from my wife's Buurfthday party. Got me a cap-coke. Took an ambien (to help me sleep). Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom