• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
someone on tumblr just reblogged this

tumblr_n0relbRBxS1rs0z5go1_500.jpg

so now i've ordered potstickers and i'm about to go leave to get them

drunk as shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone here ever tried that caffeinated soap?

hoggert

haha dominos should do breakfast. wonder what crazy shit they would have, just no fucking oreo pizza.

now time for a kfc breakfast. dont know why people like it so much, way too salty. popeyes GOAT for fast food fried chicken

kehs

Banned
haha dominos should do breakfast. wonder what crazy shit they would have, just no fucking oreo pizza.

now time for a kfc breakfast. dont know why people like it so much, way too salty. popeyes GOAT for fast food fried chicken

They should save all the pizzas from undelivered pizzas, microwave them and send them out.

I can't tell which one is fake jtwo. (awesome picture btw)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Remember how dr house is such a genius that one time he had to go deep into his own psyche by a medically induced coma to relive a memory to solve the crime of how the bus crashed?

kehs

Banned
I'd tell you how amazing, and how much I love that season finale + season premiere

but reasons

e: gonna watch that right now actually.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man, last night was crazy. We got so lit up two different girls in the group started drunk crying for pretty much no reason, it was nuts. Spent so much money, no wonder I'm so broke. 🏧📉

Noshino

Fml I work in 4 hours and one of the bartenders gave me a couple of shots of tequila ugh

Things I have to do smh

Ok so last night I drank something called four horsemen

Dont do that

No joke I used to be known as cowboy at a bar because of how much four horsemen I used to drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom