• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lied tom, i dont wanna know you either

tom-cruise-no.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So I drank yesterday and it made my digestive condition worse. I guess I really can't drink for 3 months. This is going to be difficult guys. Your blessing would be helpful

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I thought I drank a lot 2nite but here I am too sober to sleep. If I had a choice between getting to play Battlefield and Lazyslob dying of cancer vs. neither I would choose Battlefield. No offense it's just a really fun game.

I had a chance to get high but I passed thinkin I could a lil later but nope. Mad regrets.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's plenty of drugs out there, some arguably better than booze. Maybe start poppin some oxy. 💊😎

Izayoi

Banned
I've been using nicotine as a substitute but I imagine that's just as bad an alternative. I can't have caffeine and I'm not too fond is Mary. I'm shot out of luck
Get a nice e-cigarette.

You don't like the ganja? Aww man. ;_;

hooked up with some girl from tinder tonight ( ≖‿≖)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah me and manny are sober so let's go drive race cars together

hoggert

i drank an entire bottle of 12% mead by myself yesterday and barely got a buzz. it was over a period of 10 hrs but wtf. Once my friends headed out I just chilled the fuck out to snuggles pl. This underemployment shit is both fun and total shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Assuming it was 750ml thats basically two beers worth of liquid.
If its twelve percent thats basically drinking four 6%beers over ten hours.

Alcoholics can do alcohol math right quick. Whats gonna be drunker this 18pck of 5% beers or this 12 pack of 9% beers? These are things you must know.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching some #spacelectures from my personal featherpod last night and was really put off by the fact that Neal Tyson was wearing jeans with his suit combo. And they were black denim so when he sat they would glimmer. It was very distracting IMO.

arab

I was watching some #spacelectures from my personal featherpod last night and was really put off by the fact that Neal Tyson was wearing jeans with his suit combo. And they were black denim so when he sat they would glimmer. It was very distracting IMO.

space is glittery tho. he could be encapsulating the vast glitter that is space within the construct of his pants

srsly, mannny, did you shit your pants?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IRL I pointed a banana at my cat and went "PWSHHHHSSGHGH" and then she ran away and I played some Titanfall. I don't have to leave for work for another hour.

ZeroRay

Woke up at 11 then went right back to sleep.

Dreamed of creating a mech anime with fucked up kids that get even more fucked up piloting said mechs, but also find themselves during the course of the series. Woke up and my brain immediately said, Evangelion. Fuck.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A year from now this is probably gonna be the AA thread. Except for me, I'll still be going strong. I'll be the temptation demon. 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom