• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I drove 990 miles yesterday. Had to go over this mountain pass in the last 30 miles and it was a blizzard with ~20 feet of visibility. I can't have snow on May 10th. If I had a road beer it all would have gone a lot better.

What is this PAX thing you all are on, a chatroom?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG. I just went out to get some dinner. And at the restaurant is someone I sorta had a crush on in highschool. I don't even know her name, she was just some really hot but SUPER WEIRD girl I'd see around campus. I think she was a couple years ahead of me. Anyway, she was a waitress at the place I just went to and she was wearing vibram five fingers. Totally normal classy outfit, well put together etc.. but rockin' the vibrams like it was nothing. I was in awe.

Mr.Swag

Banned
One time I got drunk and remembered I had a short essay due the next morning so I grabbed a pen and my composition and started writing. Half way through I got another beer and kept writing. The next moring I typed word for word what I had written and turned it in. I got an A and professor commended me on my writing. Ever since then I try do write all my essay while drunk oor drinking.

Good times

Wool

Choke on my rancid semen and die you worthless cunt.

You got dang numbskull. You've got my jimmies all rustled now

prepare yourselves
header-logo-may12.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hate day was days ago you late ass muthafucka.

The guy above you is on my ignore list cuz his avatar grossed me out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG having a variable schedule is some hot bullshit. I'm allll ready for work and pumped to go but I don't work for another two hours. :| I really should have read my schedule to see what time I started today.

hoggert

yeah i hate when that happens... although usually it was a friend fucking with the time on my watch+phone

i would put on something quiet and soothing, put my head phones on and my head down and space the fuccck out

also is a spreadsheet with the pros/cons/distance to buy/price/etc. for alc a bad thing or a sign this place i just applied to for an admin job needs to hire me asap

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I've met every coworker so far except for one, whom I'm going to meet today. Everyone I've met so far has been great, but not especially attractive. Supposedly the one person I haven't met yet is the resident QT. I'm wearing a button up shirt today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like having the weekends off and shit but man, the monday through friday, nine to five slog gets tired. Just having a random tuesday off would be dope.

Working on a new soundcloud masterpiece. Not gonna publish the mix or retweet any of the tracks until it's perfected. Gonna be some primo shit. 👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats good, I'm just about done working my way through the 64 tracks on the chill mix.
I've kinda come around to tycho, that song L was ok. They're something I'd never really listen to on my personal time, but I think it would go over well as workplace music. I'm gonna make a few CDs to add to the rotation at the store.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Another hard day's work gone by. Learned a lot about mediums today. Also learned about colored pencils and the various colorless blenders that accompany them.

Salsa

I drank a whole bottle of honey jack daniels in chile. never had before

04_06_11_jackdaniels_honey1.jpg

it was good, but I got thrown out of some girl's house

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like the bushmill honey whiskey better, its less syrupy tasting. You gotta drop some fresh cherries in that stuff while you sip it.

hoggert

i dont like honey liquor but not next time THIS TIME im at someones house i dont like im gonna try that, domo arigato. i wanna fly like jazzy jeff

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought two 12oz singles from whole foods.
Got a new belgium wheat beer and a deschuttes ipa.

:Q___________________________________________

mmmmmmmmmmm

Salsa

pretty sure this is where I was kicked out of cause this picture exists on my phone

cfA9uorl.jpg

idk who the girl is but I look like im havin fun so its alright

I only remember walking with a girl at one point and telling her "where are we going" and she said "im kicking you out" and everyone had funny accents. then I was on a cab, thought I had no money to pay and turns out I did!

guess I got lucky or my drunken-self is still pretty competent cause my flight back was in like 2 hours and santiago de chile is fucking big

sucks that I'll never know what I did to get kicked out tho

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They probably just tossed you because you were a potential problem in the making.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm rushed for time so I'll just play them simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom