• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. If I'm an arachnophobe, why do I keep picking up larger and larger spiders when I'm drunk? Is this some sort of miracle cure? I fucking hope so, man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did you know that its really fun IRL to say happenstance bananafat?
Because it is. I do it all the time.

AcridMeat

Banned
I desperately need a job
you and me buddy, interview thursday :S
I'm rushed for time so I'll just play them simultaneously.

how'd that go? i went from nujabes to no cash. i am still amazed my first night out in NYC we meet a bartender who knew all the hardcore punk music my friends and i listened to in high school

he put on suicide machines and choking victim at 2am on a tuesday night with it snowing outside, one of the best nights this year definitely

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No way I've been following that ladies work for years. She's subtly redesigned that thing quite a few times. My skill is no where near that level. I can make a really nice iPad case though.

Salsa

Welcome to the Catsino.

Also look at my new and improved backpack. I have yet to order it. Soon though.

damn

get me one

One day I'll be forced to visit Chile. Is it nice there?

it's great

didnt really had time to take pics tho

BWxNVwz.jpg
RlSHSX8.jpg
1X3qeAC.jpg
CBR5476.jpg

t'was only my second time there. wanna go to the atacama desert next time. if I dont make it this year I got another trip there for 10 days around september 2015

AcridMeat

Banned
saw some people for the first time in years, went to a spot by my house that overlooked SF and drank and talked, was awesome

had the most amazing shower just now after a day of beach, then pick up basketball, so good

AcridMeat

Banned
my toes are blistered to hell, one was already popped while walking and looks like a big crater, the other still needs to be dealt with, there's blood pooled in it

arab

No you didn't. You're lying.

these days i tend to order the special AKA shot of whiskey and a beer. take the shot and the beer takes the edge. by the time you finish the beer, you're where you need to be. repeat until desired effect is obtained.

also fuck you

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I want to start drinking liquor again. I'm getting fat from all the beer. I used to be all about poppin bottles of of the hard shit, usually mixed with juice or caffeine drink cause I can't do that shit straight. Mostly just fuck with vodka but it could be a good idea to get back into tequila.

Mid-week drinking this disgusting cheap beer but its 5% alcohol so doing its job.

Its called 'Premium Belgian Lager' and it ha a big red P on it, white can.

If you drink it.......you are as poor as me

hoggert

I want to start drinking liquor again. I'm getting fat from all the beer. I used to be all about poppin bottles of of the hard shit, usually mixed with juice or caffeine drink cause I can't do that shit straight. Mostly just fuck with vodka but it could be a good idea to get back into tequila.

Go wine. Arm fat yes, belly fat no. Less mean shits. Is one bottle a day healthy? Who know check back with me in a couple a years and I'll let u know.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Check out the sink at work. I finally have two days off. Coming off my first week its pretty much a match made in heaven. They really needed me and I really needed a job like this. Its so fucking weird to have your job be talking to people face to face all day long. Its soo sooooo weird for me. I'm pretty grateful. I've never had a problem socially, but this is like giving me superpowers when it comes to interacting with people. Its just funny actually testing things out like cadence and pitch while talking to someone and monitoring the interaction. I can just experiment greasing the wheels allll day long. And we're talking about art. Which... theres a lot to talk about.

Check out the sink at work. I finally have two days off. Coming off my first week its pretty much a match made in heaven. They really needed me and I really needed a job like this. Its so fucking weird to have your job be talking to people face to face all day long. Its soo sooooo weird for me. I'm pretty grateful. I've never had a problem socially, but this is like giving me superpowers when it comes to interacting with people. Its just funny actually testing things out like cadence and pitch while talking to someone and monitoring the interaction. I can just experiment greasing the wheels allll day long. And we're talking about art. Which... theres a lot to talk about.

Reminds me of

margiela_lowsneakerpaint_whitem_05_1024x1024.jpg

Sorry, first time posting in this thread, just had a bottle of yellow tail,.. holy crap. LOL
suddenly had the need to paint my car's grill with white paint (couldnt stop thinking about mario kart 8).... wait, .... the bottle has a bit left over,....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm hoping that instead of a slow, agonizing death when my organs fail, I just randomly drop dead out of nowhere. Like I'll be at work at someone will look over and I'll be face down on my desk, dead as fuck. That would be baller. I guess I'm pulling for heart failure or a brain aneurysm over some lame shit like kidneys failure.

arab

i hope everything but my balls shuts down and some hot 20 something lass comes along and gives me one final ride.

going to a brewery tonight to pregame before godzilla

also acrid i may be going to san francisco before seattle in july so prepare your butt

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't fuck w/ movies very often, but I kinda want to see that Godzilla shit. I like monster disaster movies, I wish that shit would happen in real life. 🐲

But on the other hand I'm not gonna waste all that money going to theater if I don't have any drugs to take beforehand, which I don't. 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom