• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
speaking of, i bought some hits of acid off of this girl last night, but its on altoids? thats not how we used to do it. i wonder if i just spent fifty bucks on some breath mints.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't fuck w/ movies very often, but I kinda want to see that Godzilla shit. I like monster disaster movies, I wish that shit would happen in real life. ��

But on the other hand I'm not gonna waste all that money going to theater if I don't have any drugs to take beforehand, which I don't. ��

I know I know!!!!!! I can't wait, I'm gonna inquire about a midnight showing tonight. And I'm just gonna smoke a boatload of pot.

Its pretty awesome that new titanfall maps release on my day off. Which is today.

Minus_Me

speaking of, i bought some hits of acid off of this girl last night, but its on altoids? thats not how we used to do it. i wonder if i just spent fifty bucks on some breath mints.

Such a great experience last time, definitely going to have to do it again soon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
h8NMe21.jpg
Just trimmed all the biggest leaves from the plants because energy efficiency Or something. Idk I'm not a plant. But I read it somewhere once.

This heatwave has brought out the alpha bros in force on campus. Glad kaep wasn't around to see it or he would live out all those nightmares he's been having.

This heatwave has brought out the alpha bros in force on campus. Glad kaep wasn't around to see it or he would live out all those nightmares he's been having.

You seem to mention and think about alpha bros a lot. Care to open up about something? We're all cool dudes* if you have to let something you've holding in OUT go ahead and say it.

*everyone is cool but lazyslob.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
@jtwo @hoggert @cool guys in this thread, I made a new soundcloud mix. It's pretty dope, probs my fave that I made yet. It's a good night time/rainy day mix. Good headphones and drugs are strongly recommended.

❈MᶤND〈ᵋ〉SCᵃPE❈ by †kingsnuggles†

hoggert

Thanks dude. Will give it a listen over some modelo and dark souls tonight. Need something to sooth the beast after I miss an easy jump in the gutter for the third time

Minus_Me

I can no longer stand to dine with people who take pictures of every darn fucking course. This is totally out of control. At least turn the freaking flash offfffff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm preparing an amazing psychological experience for Godzilla. I'm boiling some very strong mate right now that I will ice and mix with pear nectar and another mint tea I'm also brewing plus sparkling water in my kanteen then I'm gonna smoke a bowl while I walk downtown. I'm gonna sit in the theater and sip as slowly as possible and let it coat my entire mouth and throat.

Right now I'm drinking a beer IRL and suffering from allergies. I was naked for the last hour but now I'm wearing clothes. Yup.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG so the sandwich/burrito/pizza section of my wholefoods just got square so I can order and pay online. :eek:

Also.
Tomorrow.

Come one. Come all.

Minus_Me

There's two things I really want in Montreal. Chipotle and Whole Foods.

I always stop by the Whole foods on Houston when in NYC. Pick up some beer and groceries and head to my apt.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude this square thing is amazing. The app is sooo nice.

hoggert

too drunk to post an ironic selfie in response

wish my wholefoods was doing that beer deal like now

also fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana fuck shrine of amana

chill out music did not help im raging

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
vodka and redbull gone lets get drunker

also am i cute
Good enough for a poke.

We're at the bar. It's alright. Kinda psyched I have a rare VAC day tomorrow but it's not like I'm doing anything special. Hopefully I can play some BF tho.

Was hoping to ride the bike this wknd but it's supe cold. Might even snow 2nite.
Fuck this earth. ⛄️🚫🚲😭 🌎👎

Gvaz

Banned
Eating ice cream drunk sounds awful. ������

i hate myself and in most cases i wish i was dead

except tonight. i want to live forever.

once i felt like i wanted to die but not honestly actually do anything about it and my ex called the cops on me which resulted in a night at the hospital and a 4200 ER bill I couldn't pay, i dont want that

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I want to live until I die. Only live once might as well squeeze all the pleasure you can out of this miserable existence.

🍻🍸🍹🍷🍕💉🚬💀

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If I'm not getting any action then I wanna drink beers and play Battlefield. No work tomorrow so I'm going hard. Wish yall were playing that on PS4 with me, it owns. Fuck all these idiots at the bar aside from the girls w/ cute butts.

i might get a ps4 soon

I've been selling all my old ps1 games and shit on ebay.. I've made like a grand in a couple weeks

being a nerd pays off sometimes

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i might get a ps4 soon

I've been selling all my old ps1 games and shit on ebay.. I've made like a grand in a couple weeks

being a nerd pays off sometimes
Do it so we can play BF and Destiny together. j2 probs won't be joining the Destiny Ps4 crew. 😕

Gvaz

Banned
i fucking hate all of you

except those of you who i love

you;re amazing. change nothign. i love you and you're pervect. please, stay exactly you are because you are a perfect human being and i would cuddle you given half a chance.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'll probably come around. Gonna make the call after E3. But by all means crowdsource me 400$. Please.

I just saw Godzilla and it was amazing.

AcridMeat

Banned
i fucking hate all of you

except those of you who i love

you;re amazing. change nothign. i love you and you're pervect. please, stay exactly you are because you are a perfect human being and i would cuddle you given half a chance.

well fuck you too

love you too

you bitch
<3

Gvaz

Banned
i want to live forever

that being said i am a worthelss piece of shit

still, i have no interest in dying. i want to live forever.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck I lost a contact lense. Tried to take off the glasses and put them in but maybe was too drunk and dropped one. Oh well.

Got two more beers and playing some BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom