• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
No.

gvaz, let's settle down a bit alright.

Here's what we can take away tonight. 1, the human race is entirely insignificant and it's plight will not be remembered in the forgoing of time.

2, we drink to have fun.

I wish I could be alive when the sun goes supernova

if there's one thing about dying that annoys me it's people getting to experience shit I won't

Everyone should die with me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Spent the first half of my rare day off sleeping and now the other half hungover and feeling like I'm gonna pass out. Nailed it. 👍

Probs not even gonna leave the house again today, fuck it. BF and kitties.

Minus_Me

Vegging with a bottle of Makers Mark, I'm convinced they changed the recipe or something.

I've come out of my drunken stupor long enough to realize that the freakin hockey game is at 1pm tomorrow. WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYY.

Salsa

wtf friend of a friend that just added me on fb

hmi982I.jpg

vTBpqtp.jpg

UGCDP6e.jpg

sNLq3Ec.jpg

I said lawd

hoggert

Holy shit salsa

Also holy fuck

Also I wish I had money. Jojo all star ps3 demo made me almost consider stop drinking for a month or something

Minus_Me

This was a while back. She's moved in completely now, but my sis is here also while I'm gone on business. She might be cheating with my sis so dum dum dum.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got like 50$ worth of medication from the weed store. I got a tincture, a honey stick a chocolate bar and some flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom