• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BRB, getting paid to hang out in an air conditioned art store all afternoon.

arab

they sell 18 packs of rolling rock for 10 bucks at the liquor store next to my house

it's gonna be a dangerous week

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So I think my sister and her friends are doing coke in the next room lol. We both moved back in to our mothers house (yes we are losers) so we live together. What do GAF?

I'm thinking go in and ask for some, and then when they aren't actually doing it Homer out into the bushes

So I think my sister and her friends are doing coke in the next room lol. We both moved back in to our mothers house (yes we are losers) so we live together. What do GAF?

I'm thinking go in and ask for some, and then when they aren't actually doing it Homer out into the bushes

have sex with sisters friends when everyone is on coke

Salsa

yesterday was fun

mpzEjpKl.jpg

Salsa

good ol aunt's cousin. stuff barely happened tho

my aunt ended up completely wasted tho and she was taken home in a cab, havent heard from her yet. stupid kid

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That Pharrell song is the bane of my existence.

Went out biking, had a few beers at the beach. Now I'm at a pub drinkin a car bomb and a lager. Not sure what's next. Might be too drunk to watch GoT and HBO Go by the time I get home.

Technically I had like five beers which is why I'm def feelin it atm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to drink a beer I think. I bought 4 new pens today and I've been drawing my computer. I think I want to do a casemod. I want to move the graphics card outside of the PC.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We have this pen behind the counter that is like 65$ its a paint brush pen and it actually has bristles. Its insane. I bought a micron branded pen that kinda emulates for $2.50 and then I got three colored faber castells that are kinda similar. I get 35% all art supplies. yes. 35%!

Anyway the best thing about this barcode project I've decided to take on (which is impressing errbody) is that I have a legitimate reason to keep a cashiers notebook. And let me tell you guys, actually pulling one of these babys out of your pocket for legitimate work is an experience like no other.

Also thats my computer drawn with my new pens.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
fuck sake is awful, should not have gambled that, now im stuck with a small bottle of the disgusting shit. probably gonna drink it in a blackout one night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm dying. The worst feeling in the world is being waken up by your alarm clock and realizing you gotta get up after a night of getting fucking destroyed. I'm so not ready for this shit. My mind is barely functional.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I Just had a really sick idea and then I forgot it.

J. Bravo

Met a girl outside the hookah bar, talked to her, invited her in to chill with us, got her number and a kiss. She's a collegiate soccer player. Hell yeah.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just met a guy who's part of some upstart makerspace in Sebastopol and he gave me his number and said I should join.

http://chimeraarts.org

I was tellin him about my case modding plans and he said this is the place I want to go for that type of thing.

hoggert

pickleback shots are the shit

i wanna make a pickleback bar called nicklebacks with 10 cent picklebacks and anyone who shows up gets their car towed

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's this wasted old dude out here in gym shorts carrying round a garden lawn pink flamingo that keeps getting thrown out the bars.

Also I saw a girl with the most beautiful boobs and booty. It hurt. 😩

Liljagare

Dangit, I want some redwine tonight, summertime day, gonna be a nice warm evening.. BBQ and a bottle of wine, I want.

Hafta get up at 0400 though.. :p

Noshino

fuck

im drunkish

so this russian stripper kept asking me out but i said no cause she keeps biting

so i was being funny and behind her back kept saying that she was drunk and asking for help

so this waitress walks in, puts her arm around and grabs me away

we are talking and drinking and she is super cool, even my buddies kept saying that she was a catch

she asks me to go to her place and i said no, fml i should stop drinking alon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom