• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Yeah no shit

It's like life man the shit just gets so crazy that you sorta get used to it. And then it becomes the normal. I forgot what the fuck I was aiming for when I started typing out his post so it means that these six beers finally kicked the fuck in.

Yeah. Fuuuuuuuuck. It's kinda funny I wanted to buy Transitor but I didn't because I'm "broke" right now yet I got no fucking problem spending thirty bucks on booze lol. That's what I wanted to post damn. I should buy Transitor tomorrow. But. Should probably check if it's the same narrator as bastion first.

This thread has gotten really boring.

43655.gif.jpeg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Things do get pretty boring when you stop being drunk for 9 hours a day every day.
Actually that's a lie. Everything gets better.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Went to a new Drs office because my old doctor was a jerk. So I'd stopped by already to fill out paperwork. I come in today and notice a plaque that says "serving God through medicine." Okay, that's cool. Then the receptionist says "The Lord is good, isn't he?" to a patient and they launch into a conversation about their respective churches and how much their children are learning. Then I notice more Jesus related paraphernalia. It's kind of prominent...

So now I'm waiting in the exam room, there are three posters in this tiny space with picturesque landscapes and bible quotes, listening to some loathsome radio broadcast called "Living on the Edge" that is all about reinforcing heteronornative ideals atm.

Holy shit what the fuck have I gotten myself into. At first I was like, "that's cool," but now I'm having to listen to this crap. What do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They're probably gonna try to pray your diseases away instead of giving you medicine, too. RIP. 😷🙏👼💀

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
They're probably gonna try to pray your diseases away instead of giving you medicine, too. RIP. 😷🙏👼💀

I was prescribed Amoxacillin and a Hail Mary every 4-6 hours :p nah they were good. Still really weird and uncomfortable

Noshino

so im at a club and this girl jumps at me

im like hey whats up

and she is all like omg thank you and buys me drinks

apparently i beat up some guy that was harassing her last time she was at that club

I'm gonna watch Blade ya'll.

american classic

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I love when the cops shoot at Blade in the hospital and his voice cracks as he screams "YOU OUT YO DAMN MIND???"

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ordering whole foods burritos through square is bad as hell. I just walked in and snatched my 'rito off the counter. I didn't even make eye contact with anyone. Hecka chillin.

Salsa

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

I remember when gaf went crazy with this shit

a̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔c̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔r̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔i̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔d̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔ how did the interview go

hoggert

today is going to be a good day. 4 bottles of wine. case of beer. bout to go get some onions to boil up some brats + beer woooo

AcridMeat

Banned
a̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔c̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔r̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔i̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔d̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔̆̔ how did the interview go
O͒ͭ̀̇ͫͪͧ̈́ĥ̋̄́̂̓̚̚ ͮ̀̍̔̈́̊̒iͯ̑͋ͧͮ̎̄͗͋ͤt͋͛͛ͦ͗̍̌͒ͤ̓̽͗̑ ͣ͋̀̆͒̂ͮ̏ͪ͌̌̈̋͑͒w̌̒̐̔̑̂̍ͭ͆̃͆͂ͣ̚e̅̓̔͒̔͐ͩ͋ͣͥͮn̄̓̔̃̉͋̑͒̚t͋͑̽͌̔ ͬ̅ͦͥ͒̄̓ͪ̀̚pͪ̍ͯ̓r̆̐̓̎ͩ̈́e̓ͣ̀͌͑̒͊̉̎̐̔̚t̓̆͌ͩͣ̀̓̈́̚t͂ͤ̿ͬ͂̃̿̀͆̍ͪ͑͐̐̐͂yͫ̂̾͂̒͂̆̓͌͋̂̅ͧ̔ ͗ͪ̒̃ͮͦ̎͂̔̋̚ŵ͊ͪ͌̓ͣͫ͒̃̉̎̔̀̈́e̎ͬ͆̾ͦ͒l̉̇ͩ̏̒̑̓̀͗ͭͥl̔̀ͭͦ͒͊̊͐ ͮ̉͊͐̓̃̾̌ͫ͌Íͤ͛ͯ́̈͒̒ͩ̑ͫ̾͂̊͗̌͒̃̚ ̍ͥ͆ͤt̂̓͑ͭ͐h̅̓̏̂̎͋̒̒ͯ̀́ͫ͗̀̋̈̉i̽ͦ͊͐̇̀̓̂̂ͬn̈̇͐̿̉̅ͦ̌͆̓͊͐̒͒͐͋k̍̆̑̄̽.̓̂ͧ̾̉̒̿̈̂̍͗̐̐ͤͤ̋̽ ͯ̏̈́͊͑̆̂̔ͫ͗̈́ͯ͆̃ͪ̚H̾͛ͧͨ̑̎͆ͭ̓őͣ̅ͫͦͩͨ̈́̌̈́̔ͦ̆̚p͆ͭ̾ͯͮ̆ͪ̑̾̄e̍ͭͦ͑ͯf̅͛̅̿̽͂̊ͩ̇͊uͤͤͥ̔̿lͥͫͭ̊́́͋̓ͣ̋̓ͪ̓͌͊͐l̓̌̐ͬͧ̌ͯy͂̄̈ͮ͋̃ ̽̍ͪ̄̾ͣ͛ͯͬ̍ͬhͬ̈́͗͐̉ͦͬ̑͐̔̐̓̿ͭ̚ẻ̍̔͒̽̽ͩ̐ͥ͆̈́̈̑ͯ̏͐ͦa̐͑̈́ͧͧ́̋ͩ͆̉ŕ͑ͨ̀̏ͤ̌̆͆̓ͯ̍ͯ ͬͩ̒̈́̿̓̅͋͆ͥ͐͒ͯͩ͌b̈́̒̑̆̓͋̅̅̉̏̏ͯ͐̊a͐̃̉̎cͬͣ̑̌͂ͧ͑͌̉̍ͬͬk̍̊̇̄ͦ̈́̑ͫ͑̃̌͆̏ ̃ͫ͐̓͋̃͐ͩ̚n͊ͬ͋̉͆̒ͦ̽ͣͧ̋̌ͥ̓́̚eͫ̂͐ͮx͆̍͗̅̑̄ͧ̈́̈̋t̒̂̌̍͋̑ͫ̓ͯ͋̑ ̊ͬ̆̚w̍ͧ̌ͥͬ͂̽̄̄̔e̔͆̏̋̅ͭͩͤe͊̇ͧ̐͌ͤͧkͫ̾̃̎̍͋̔̊ͩͣ̍͋̿̚.̆̅ͨ

This is for mac.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OMG it's the weekend. I've been in a really bad place this week but at least the next couple days should provide some release. Gonna pound some drank tonight and forget about all the shit for a moment.

NEways, I wasn't gonna spam my junk anymore, but I made a new mix that really proud of. It's dope, promise. Basically like downtempo cloudwave/r&b infused electronic beats with haunting and sensual vibes, or whatever.

AcridMeat

Banned
NEways, I wasn't gonna spam my junk anymore, but I made a new mix that really proud of. It's dope, promise. Basically like downtempo cloudwave/r&b infused electronic beats with haunting and sensual vibes, or whatever.

Pumped for this. Have been listening to Disclosure most of today.

J. Bravo

The lengths some of you poor bastards go to get laid. Getting your ears assaulted for 3 hours.

Unless you actually like those acts in which case smh.

idk man i haven't listened to either of them in a while. it's free, the drinks are free, and the after party with them will be dope. i see no reason to not go lol.

Qasiel

So I totally wing manned for a friend tonight but the poor bastard is STILL waiting for some girl to turn up.

I like the guy but being a friend in a shitty place where not much is happening for an extra 1.5 hours is a bit much, right my drunk brethren?

Mully

OMG it's the weekend. I've been in a really bad place this week but at least the next couple days should provide some release. Gonna pound some drank tonight and forget about all the shit for a moment.

Snuggy's mixes are dope.

Did I hear a bit of Tycho in Teach You How to Love?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
had really bad allergies today so my friend steamed a rag with a hint of peppermint oil for me and i lounged around with it covering my face and now basically im gonna do that every night

Ok, I think this is my first time posting in this thread. It's almost 6am and it's time to go to bed I think. I just turned on my PC to listen to the CoD: Ghosts Reveal Trailer music which is kind of stupid but I'm drunk. Time to go to bed,, let's see if i can remember where I've been today.

Think I had like 9 or 10 beer todaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom