• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im jtwo and i enjoy aeanas twitter neogaf meta commentary

kehs

Banned
I miss some of you guys who have transformed into other guys while I'm still reticent to transform into something else.

We're all just so metabolic by nature, some just can't digest.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sometimes im like what if the big iphone doesnt happen and then i have to tell myself not to panic

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been catching up on silicon valley.. pretty good show

i think j2 would like it

Doubtful. I'm not a huge Mike Judge fan and I'm pretty weird about stuff like that. I may check it out though.. but I've started watching Star Trek Voyager. I watched it last night with a peppermint hot cloth (the p.mint h.cloth) on my face and an alien said "I bet the computer man would be good for this." Honestly it was a great moment for me and myself. I've heard its good though, I'd like to check it out. It just doesn't seem very futurist and idealistic.

K, so I'm legitimately weirded out by the recent mass-murder. Something about reading those forum posts from like 96 hours ago with the knowledge of what he was planning is really upsetting me more than I feel like it should. Mostly just because of how much I stare at vBulletin pages and the thought I could be consuming content that forshadows something like that is just really upsetting. It makes me question what we do here.

kehs

Banned
I was weirded out about that shooting thing too.

Mainly because I decided to watch his retribution video, but I was listening to it in the background while I kept browsing gaf, and reading Google Plus.

After like four minutes of this rambling, I thought....holy shit it's like an audio book version of gaf.

Then I realized that dude killed like seven people, and I decided to not mock people on gaf anymore.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats why its so upsetting!
I'm gonna ignore everyone on GAF except for the people I've met IRL. Once we've met then you come off my block list.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've drank 6oz of a 12oz oatmeal stout and I'm feeling pretty saucy IRL.
J2 please don't block me. Promise I won't kill anyone.
I'll consider it. But how do I know you're not posted up in some DJ's apt sharing his mixes while he rots away in the bathroom that you never use because you pee in the wastebasket?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna buy a PS4 to play Destiny on, but don't tell Snuggler.

Gvaz

Banned
I was weirded out about that shooting thing too.

Mainly because I decided to watch his retribution video, but I was listening to it in the background while I kept browsing gaf, and reading Google Plus.

After like four minutes of this rambling, I thought....holy shit it's like an audio book version of gaf.

Then I realized that dude killed like seven people, and I decided to not mock people on gaf anymore.

I havent noticed how many people on gaf are entitled fedora wearing euphoric mlp shirt wearing neckbeards then. maybe i should keep an eye out.

I havent noticed how many people on gaf are entitled fedora wearing euphoric mlp shirt wearing neckbeards then. maybe i should keep an eye out.

To be fair just because someone is like that doesn't automatically make them a killer. Murderers have come from every background you could imagine both good and bad. Some guys had lives so awesome and normal you can't believe it but they still did it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speaking of that some guy reposted my entire newest soundcloud mix under his name. 😠 calling my lawyer ASAP.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Naw man we need to watch snuggs back. This guy could be stalking him and he could be mega jells. We need the Snuggler police.

Gvaz

Banned
I've never had jaegerbombs before last night, was good but redbull is expensive and so isn't jaeger

so tonight, i think i just had 5 jaegershots in a row. i think it was 5 anyways. that sounds right.

I always hated soco and jäg in high school and people were so confused

"it tastes like candy" they said

"it's like a christmas party in your mouth" they said

they mocked me and my beer-drinking ways, they called it just a phase

they were wrong

Gvaz

Banned
i just like that it tastes like black licorice

makes my metaphorical dick hard

i should mix it with moxie for epic dick blasting off into spacery

ripped and put snugg's mix on the ipod for my jog tonight

it better not disappoint