• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at the hoody. Maybe I'll just put on banana boat spf50 on my wang and ass cheeks. It's the start of summer so I wanna get a nice base down. Uv index is an 8 already so it's prime time for sunshine. Maybe I'll grill some food. If anyone lives in north jersey hit me up. We can grill,drink, and bronze in the nude. I got like 50 drumsticks/wings,steaks,salmon, and michelob ultra.

arab

Lmao at the hoody. Maybe I'll just put on banana boat spf50 on my wang and ass cheeks. It's the start of summer so I wanna get a nice base down. Uv index is an 8 already so it's prime time for sunshine. Maybe I'll grill some food. If anyone lives in north jersey hit me up. We can grill,drink, and bronze in the nude. I got like 50 drumsticks/wings,steaks,salmon, and michelob ultra.

you should be more concerned about a stray bullet grazing your dick

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I propose we start adding ITN (in the nude) to the end of posts.

Can't wait to get home and eat that fruit salad ITN.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to work the prefix dodeca into everything.

IRL I'm dodeca-chillin ITN, ATM

hoggert

also I think I mentioned this previously but I have a fridge full of beer. Any ideas on what to do with it? It needs to be empty-ish by Friday so roommate doesn't get pissed once she's back. There's two other fridges in my apt but one is full of pickles and the other more beer. There's also around 12 beers you cant see in the fridge door. i suppose i could just cook up like 8 onions in beer but AHHHHHHH I really don't want to get shitfaced off natty ice
tRE5AeQ.jpg

hoggert

Drink until you pass out everday until it's all gone.

Yeah I'm probably end up doing that. RIP in peace liver. Liking the sound of some beer battered chicken actually. Can use the natty ice for that

Oh and cop, I might end up just sticking some of the beer in a closet that's exposed to the cold air from the river etc. thank you for the idea. Some might get skunked but w/e

Minus_Me

Is the guy she's with happy as well?

I'm pretty sure she was single when she had the procedure. Having seen her before and after, I'd pick after. They have a more symmetricall shape and our now proportional to her frame. I remember her ex did say that she was crazy, but I'm a type that prefers them smaller.

I'm pretty sure she was single when she had the procedure. Having seen her before and after, I'd pick after. They have a more symmetricall shape and our now proportional to her frame. I remember her ex did say that she was crazy, but I'm a type that prefers them smaller.

This brings up an important question. What's more important? Having a nice gap or having big breasts?

Pikma

Banned
Really feel like getting very drunk asap, but I guess I'll have to wait till next weekend, I did drank on friday but meh just a few cans and one bottle.
Fucking homework

Hangin out next weekend. Gonna take her to chuk e cheeses and split the bill. Pretty much a sure thing.
That sounds nasty

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have a customer crush. :)
The best part about this place 90% of our customers are super regulars. I'll see her next week and tell her to have a very nice day and to come back soon.

She's super stylish. 💅💘

We'll see what happens. I should of not called the other girl my gf. I was being vague. We are dating, but not bf/gf yet, if that makes sense. I'm going to ask her to date exclusively when the time is right. As of now I'm not tied down to anyone.

I am pissed I didn't get to bronze today. I had 2 beers and passed out.

Drank some cocktails, some of that crazy cinnamon smirnoff with gold leaf in it, and some jim beam. Absolutely hammered.
And I'm going on a walk that's an 8 mile round trip in about 10 hours. I think I may not survive.
Thank the gods there's a pizza en route to me right about now.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
11 Pabst Blue Ribbon caps left to complete the collection.

Do you know how hard this is getting? I get 1 of them I didn't already have MAYBE every other six-pack.

Gvaz

Banned

jersey? lol

i was there and everyone are assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom