• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Memorial day weekend, no work tomorrow. Anyone else doin it up? The bar is packed ass to ass. 🐴2⃣🐴

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Memorial day weekend, no work tomorrow. Anyone else doin it up? The bar is packed ass to ass. 🐴2⃣🐴

Fuck yeah bro got beer and girls.

And by girls I mean I am in my room with my computer. And by beer I mean pabst blue ribbon.

Mully

All I need is a support system I can recognize before I go crazy and sabotage it all. Happens too many times because I think I'm not good enough and try to do something more than what's needed, only to betray everyone.

Drinks anyone?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck yeah bro got beer and girls.

And by girls I mean I am in my room with my computer. And by beer I mean pabst blue ribbon.
1/2 isn't bad. I mostly just hang out with girls these days but in my adult life most of my companions have been female. I don't hAve many dude friends.

I wish I had some weed.

arab

this whole eliot rodgers thing just makes me laugh. really puts into perspective how happy i am with what little i have

I thought that is what mostly everyone did these days.

Ha not a clue, last night I drank with some neighbors but ended up extending the night in my garage by myself listening to music. Never know what to think of things. I have terrible insomnia and am always the last one to go in. Good to know I'm not alone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Home now wish I had more booze.

Saw an old friend.

Also had a really intense sexual fantasy about these two girls I saw together. Must be the drank and the blue balls.

Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I went to socialize with some coworkers and had the pleasure of meeting some awful little shit named Elias. I can't even remember the last time I've instantly disliked someone from the moment I met them. Whatever, its ok. Once he left I said a bunch of things and people laughed really hard. I guess hes just the little brother of somebody or something.

But man, let me tell you. Fuck elias. Fuck that guy.

hoggert

almost done with the beer thank god. friend's mom is having a bbq later today, maybe. so im going to be that asshole that shows up with cheap terrible beer ironically, maybe 👺

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should probably take it easy today after closing out the bar three consecutive nights. I don't even wanna see my bank account atm. The devastating amounts of money I'm spending are all I really care about. My body has grown adept to this plus I don't give a fuck so I'm not really worried about that aspect.

Wanna play some Battlefield 4 (for the troops) but I probably won't get a chance. 😥🇺🇸

Wool

I bowled a 156 yesterday, then went disc golfing, then saw Godzilla, then barbecued. It was a good day. Today I did a real thorough cleaning of the car.

Also, I have to move in ~5 days. It sucks, but the new roommate seems cool. He built his own bike.

0525SRWliteracy-superJumbo.gif

hoggert

beer gone except two bottles never got to make some chicken thou 🌝 first bbq ive been at where i knew more about how to do shit then anyone else so fuckin unreal goddamn i drank too much. fuck only 9:30 and got a massive headache god bless america 🇺🇸

nycers flatbush is beautiful dammmmmmn i need a house there with a porch i can just drink on all day and yell at young people 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i wanna hang out with some dudes
im literally the only guy at work. theres roy in the frameshop and mike the owner in his office upstairs but as far as employees go its just me. i really want someone to talk about megahurtz and godzilla with.

i actually did talk with one of my coworkers pretty extensively about my casemod plans today. but she was just kinda listening and not really offering much input. which to be fair she hasn't seen my computer so it amounted to me describing how i plan to cut a square into the side of a box.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That new Tom Cruise movie looks real good IMO.

p.much waiting on wools godzilla impressions. take your time. ill wait.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i cant fucking believe there are godzilla deniers
think of those who were lost, man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Collectively we are experiencing tier 2 of Asunción. There are a dozen phases between this world and the computer world.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We'll be dead before true ascension to the digiverse is possible. Basically hitting the dirt right before the cut off date, which is sad considering how many centuries have led up to it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to buy an HHK but I fear I'm to sloppy and would gum it up. What would it be like I wonder to have a good keyboard and a slop keyboard. I could rig up the bad keyboard for when I'm feeding the demon within and leave the good keyboard for typing and balling like a true player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom