• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

That new Tom Cruise movie looks real good IMO.

p.much waiting on wools godzilla impressions. take your time. ill wait.

I saw the movie at 3:30pm yesterday and I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight I'm still so pumped.

It's hard to talk about it without spoilers, but that part at the beginning was perfect. Those giant radiation insects were responsible for what happened IMO. I hated them. That scene where the guys were coming down from the chopper and the city was in the background and they played that orchestral music was v.good. When Godzilla did
a lazer beam right down that spider's FUCKIN throat
I had a stimulation overload and screamed "YES" at the screen.

A+++ will watch again as soon as my adrenal glands recover. It blew Grand Snorefest Hotel out of the water.

giphy.gif

they're both 7/10

eh

the godzilla monster parts were great and gave me jurassic park flashbacks.. they even ripped off the turn off the light scene.. but yeah the people parts sucked.. the lead dude was so boring

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well yeah, dude is made out of lead. What did you expect?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man, I stayed out late again and now I have to go back to work. Returning to work after the weekend is always deeply upsetting but after and extra long weekend it's basically like agonizing despair. 😫

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, Blondes are funky. I've been so addicted to Soundcloud lately. I can basically just play on it all day. Stumbled across a few cool tracks and got super inspired, so I got a new one coming up soon. This shit is la flame. 📀🎶🔥

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I made a new mix today. I'll only post the ones I really like so this doesn't annoy people, but it's some dope shit and it's not like much else is going on here ATM. Anyways, it's sort of a vapor/trillwave mix. A really neat clash between retro and futuristic sounds. There's also quite a few tracks containing videogame samples, mostly from Nintendo 64 and Playstation games. It's some trippy, chill ass shit that takes you on a journey. Take drugs before you listen. 💊🎶✨

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/sets/digiverse
∇//ΣNTΣRᵗᵸᵉDᴵGᴵVΣRSΣ\\∇

This one is dedicated to NeoGAF poster Jtwo. 🙏💋

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
More of that sweet sweet Snugglers selection.

Acrid, yeah that whole segment is just amazing. 30.33 was just where it really starts to repeat and get really psychedelic. The build up with the bells is a must for the true experience.

I feel like I've never heard a bad blondes live set.

Gonna upload into the digiverse when I get home. ITN.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
EDIBLE EATED. prepare for glory

yeah i made some chamomile, vanilla almond milk and cannabis oil mixture this morning and its been in the fridge all day. just pounded my bike home listening to that section of the blondes mix over and over again and now im gonna drink it. also bought some fun art stuff today at the store.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So.

I'm really into the Caran d'Ache brand. I just like the logo. They also make water color crayons, and its fuckin insane. I have this little pen brush with a water resevoir inside that you squeeze to wet the brush. Then I touch the brush tip to the crayon and it just sucks up all the color. And then you paint. Its super elegant and amazing. You could water color on a train or bus. And of course you can draw in with the crayon and then wet it afterwards but melting the crayon away with the brush pen is the way I'm doin it.

J. Bravo

my friends mom bought him some edibles on her way to vegas haha. his sister is going to mail them to him shortly. i'm kind of hyped.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Went out again, fuck. All my money is gone. The GF was wasted and bailed because I don't have any snacks.

Gonna lay here in the dark and drift into the digiverse and pretend I don't have to work tomorrow. Was gonna pet kitty but he attacked my headphone cord then peaced out. We are alone in this universe. 🌌🚶🌌

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
While I'm very happy, $25 for 3 jagerbombs is still highway robbery.

hoggert

snuggles thank you again for the mix. gonna chill out this morning and listen while reading the newest I am Hero and contemplating how the hell my body puts up with the amount of drinking ive been doing lately

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit. I played 20 minutes of transistor last night. That game is amazing. If you want to fantasize about the digiverse play it for sure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm home which means time to play Transistor ITN.

Holy Fuck that first 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom