• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
PSN and Steam I guess. IDK. I really only just discovered the game.
Its very computery in its aesthetic.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Trying not do drink
worked for a while
but now that I am again no point in avoiding my bros. Time to catch up on my spiral into dunk hell

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats good. Yeah I felt some dissonance posting here when I mostly stopped drinking too but whatever its just a thread title. I'm actually sipping a beer right now.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thats good. Yeah I felt some dissonance posting here when I mostly stopped drinking too but whatever its just a thread title. I'm actually sipping a beer right now.
Yeah it's mad contradictive within my inner psyche but I can't dessert my e-bros

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Get some new material. Your schtick is sooooooooooo predictable.
Nah I just can't resist the urge to inflict B.H. upon you. 💥😭

Tonight is the first sober night I've had in a bit. I felt like death today. P sure I was suffering from food poisoning and a hangover at the same time. Barely made it thru the day. Now I remember why I don't fuck with cheap tequila anymore. 😓

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hey Elo, did you end up getting that genesis coupe?
Plan is for this November. I'm trying to pay of my commute car and save a down payment for the coupe at the same time. I need to start practicing manual trans with rental cars on the weekend in the meantime though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah my car is totally dead. It was like 3500 to fix so I'm not gonna fix it and if I drive it for more than 10 minutes its going to overheat. So yeah.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
For the time being.

---

Elo don't get a genesis, get an FRS at least or like a tesla.
Frs is everywhere her in Cali tired of seeing them.
genesis arent much of a commodity here either
can't afford tesla unless minus buys for me with his mafia money.

Minus_Me

Plan is for this November. I'm trying to pay of my commute car and save a down payment for the coupe at the same time. I need to start practicing manual trans with rental cars on the weekend in the meantime though.

I test drove the 2015 Genesis 5.0 last week. For 62K Canadian, its a freaking steal.

Minus_Me

Enthusiasts who get off on sounds are dickheads.

I can appreciate everything about the car, and I've driven one for a couple of months. It just isn't that fun to pretend I don't miss the sound of an engine. Ya its fast, and the pick up is instant. I'd rather drive something else, especially at that price.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh yeah my car is totally dead. It was like 3500 to fix so I'm not gonna fix it and if I drive it for more than 10 minutes its going to overheat. So yeah.
Mine is toast too. Basically in a state of financial ruin ATM and it's only gonna get worse. It's not looking good, lol.

kehs

Banned
Whats wrong with your car jtwo, if you can sew a bad ass tablet cover you can change the shit out of some engine parts.

AcridMeat

Banned
Plus the gf doesn't mind feeling some of those vibes lol.

Plus Fisker>>>>>>>Tesla
Fisker is so god damn hoity toity. There's a mummified leaf on the door panel...
Opened a bottle of Champagne, and have my Shisa out. Nice double apple.
I'm watching Monaco so this description is apt.

I'm drinking a Chainbreaker White IPA and stuffing myself with hawaiian sweet onion chips though.

At that price I'd get a BRZ but the genesis coupes are cool too Manny.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna get a 1998-2003 jetta or subura outback and put a minidisk player in the dash.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the suburu is probably whats gonna happen. Its gonna be sick.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You gonna rally race that shit?

That's why they built them.

If rally racing means driving exactly 5 mph above the speed limit at all times then yes.

edit whoa i just got around to reading the e3 memo. no reaction threads whatsoever. thats crazy and awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom