• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust: An Elysian Tail |OT| Become the Storm

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Thank you, honestly that first paragraph sort of echoes how I feel these days as well. I just like video games. And I don't get that sense of 'magic' as often these days.

Speaking of magic, look what fell out of my ear:

9QP3W-4WW4F-P3CFF-XFWFF-DC7YZ
39R9T-WYK3K-632DJ-HJM9W-HRFRZ
F9QCV-4WCKW-V9R4G-7HC6M-THK6Z

gah, even f5'ing constantly i cant copy and paste quick enough

Thank you, honestly that first paragraph sort of echoes how I feel these days as well. I just like video games. And I don't get that sense of 'magic' as often these days.

Speaking of magic, look what fell out of my ear:

Man you guys sure are quick on these!

And yeah, it's why I primarily like Nintendo as their franchises almost always "do something" for me. I feel like sometimes developers are just trying too hard and focus on all the wrong things, but I realize that, again, my personal desires from games differ from a lot of people these days, especially people obsessed with textures and stuff like that.

I honestly don't care as long as I'm having fun. I don't want games to look like crap obviously but it's not at the top of my list.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
:( My glitchy mouse isn't doing me any favors today. I need to pee...but this thread is holding my bladder hostage :p

:( My glitchy mouse isn't doing me any favors today. I need to pee...but this thread is holding my bladder hostage :p

I know the feel. I've already purchased the game for myself, but I'm now working super hard to try and get one for my buddy who can't afford it at the moment

Edit: For the record, I don't want that to come off as "my poor friend". I just mean he literally just can't spend any cash for the next week or two, so I was trying to do him a quick favor...

Noogy

Should quote those, the non registered people can come and just take em.

toythatkills has been good with doing that, and I just gave him another batch.. honestly I'm still pretty busy so the best I can do is just paste them.

Here's a last batch for a while. Need to wake myself up and prepare for an interview with IGN's Ryan McCaffrey for their xbox podcast. If all goes well it should be going up on Thursday.

39R94-H7V9M-DH3KD-WDYFM-X3Q6Z
MWR6X-7DG36-M266J-PT2Y6-J9FJZ

toythatkills has been good with doing that, and I just gave him another batch.. honestly I'm still pretty busy so the best I can do is just paste them.

Here's a last batch for a while. Need to wake myself up and prepare for an interview with IGN's Ryan McCaffrey for their xbox podcast. If all goes well it should be going up on Thursday.

39R94-H7V9M-DH3KD-WDYFM-X3Q6Z
MWR6X-7DG36-M266J-PT2Y6-J9FJZ

Yes! Got one, thanks a lot Noogy!

Wow, I went to enter one of those and in my rush, accidentally clicked on the avatar editor somehow.

Thanks for passing some out though, very kind.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
God damn I was sure I had that last one. Ninjas! It was thinking for so long, then rejected.

EvB

I think being on the other side of the Atlantic puts me at a slight disadvantage for quick fire code redeeming...

You guys are fast, I have no idea how you can be so fast, it literally boggles my brain.

Brannon

And I never got my review copy (yeah that's the ticket) for thatgamersite.com...net...orgz somethingorother. So if you can just stuff it in my PM that'd be great.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
God damn I was sure I had that last one. Ninjas! It was thinking for so long, then rejected.

That happened twice so far here. I was like "yes....yeees..." no. The long processing of course also completely destroys any subsequent code tries for those batches.

alphaNoid

Banned
more codes? lol my f5 isn't fast enough!
LLShC.gif

HoodWinked

Mind if I have you give out more? You've been doing a great job, I'm so busy I just dump them into my messages like this:

WKTPF-Y6X9G-JXHGT-XXWP9-33YQZ
Y7F9T-YV9YR-3X379-YXMTM-3CDHZ
3MHDQ-9YYF3-PFK4H-G3VCF-RWV7Z

And people walk away sad.

i am disappoint, we shouldnt need these codes because everyone should have already bought it hours ago. :(

guys, just go buy this game now.
it plays like a dream and looks gorgeous.

My gf and I just moved so she could go to pharmacy school, so I'm unemployed and we have a super tight budget until they ever decide to send her loans which will be god knows when. I could buy Dust, or I could starve.

Thinking she'll get the money in about a week though... :(

Noogy

My gf and I just moved so she could go to pharmacy school, so I'm unemployed and we have a super tight budget until they ever decide to send her loans which will be god knows when. I could buy Dust, or I could starve.

Thinking she'll get the money in about a week though... :(

A passionate plea. PM'ed

GAH, I caved and bought it for my friend too...Noogy just deserves it.

Now I'll play it in front of all my other friends and hopefully force them to buy it too

Raide

I have 40 points and started a new job on Monday. Have to wait till end of month to buy Dust. I am a loot whore, so I need to collecting more things.

WAY too fast - I'm on my laptop again with the redeem tab open.

Some of you people are ninjas!

Someone said earlier that the length is around 15-20 hours? Is that the total completionist length or the expected time for a playthrough? Either way that sounds fantastic - I love how XBLA has expanded so much in recent years :]

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I mostly love the thrill of the hunt for these codes. If I don't end up getting one I'll almost certainly buy the game but for now I love trying to snipe a code. Was the fastest for the twitter thing, but that was the only thing not first come first served so far, so it didn't matter there.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I didn't buy the game yet because I'm still deciding if i'll be ok with being pissed when this comes out for the PC in 8 months.

I mostly love the thrill of the hunt for these codes. If I don't end up getting one I'll almost certainly buy the game but for now I love trying to snipe a code. Was the fastest for the twitter thing, but that was the only thing not first come first served so far, so it didn't matter there.

Oh absolutely. I'd most likely buy it without question had I the funds at the moment.

This chase is pretty fun though, kudos to noogy and everyone else who's given out codes.

Natiko

Banned
I just want to play it without having to wait forever to get some microsoft points. I'd have the money but college starts next week and buying my books drained my account.

Top Bottom