• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust: An Elysian Tail |OT| Become the Storm

Lima

I understand if you guys don't the money to buy it, but please just stop posting how many points you have and shit. Nobody cares about it...

MrDaravon

I totally forgot this game was even coming out (it's been coming out forever). I'm brokeass for a good while right now, but I'll check it out and probably buy it later, probably late this year or early next year or something. Not a stealth beg request, good on noogy to give them out on GAF, but give it to people who are in an even worse position and want it more :p. Glad to see that the game apparently came out good.

Have you seen my backlog? I didn't buy Iron Brigade at first and I'm enjoying it right now.

That's what I'm saying.

Heh, well I completely understand. I just added 10 games to my 29472894208357012-strong backlog last week because a shop near me was having a sale, lol.

Stop buying new games and soldier through the ones you already have, as should I!

I seriously have NEVER heard of this game till today, it looks amazing

Don't you love when that happens? Some of us had been waiting YEARS for this to come out!

Wonko_C

What has this game done to me!? I'll never be the same again. I haven't stopped playing it since morning, no other game this year has managed to do that. The music, the animation, the ultra-fluid controls... my eyes are red from playing so much, and I love it.

TripOpt55

Played about an hour so far. Really like it. Need to working on not getting hit and losing my combo though. Just need some practice.

Az987

all good things
Don't you love when that happens? Some of us had been waiting YEARS for this to come out!

Yea I remember seeing a thread about this a really really long time ago and thinking that it looked cool. Glad to see it finally made it out and is a good game as well.

TEJ

this games combat is just so buttery smooth and responsive.

playing on tough and i've died at least 20 times. the best part is whenever I die I always feel like it is my fault and not bad game design.

Conor 419

Banned
Heh, well I completely understand. I just added 10 games to my 29472894208357012-strong backlog last week because a shop near me was having a sale, lol.

Stop buying new games and soldier through the ones you already have, as should I!

Best was when Limbo came out the day after I discovered it, one of the best gaming experiences I've had.

Whoooaa, so that The Rose note got me thinking
to start searching around for that specific grave, and I just got teleported to a The Dishwasher inspired world when you kneel before the one tombstone with a rose on it.
Now that is taking me back! I love all these cleverly implemented references.

TheMan

noogy, are you excited to see fidget get rule 34'd?

seriously though, congrats. for one man to do this almost entirely on his own is an awesome acheivement and you deserve much success. bought my copy and it's pretty rad.

Just finished chapter 2.

Playing on though, but the game is still pretty easy. I feel like my equipment is terribly overpowered for where I am in the game. But I don't mind, obliterating everything in a few hits is fun. Awesome game.

How is it even possible?, they were posted seconds ago lol.

Some speedy copy and pasting going on :p

I reckon that in the time it takes for me to test a code and see it's used, someone's grabbed the remaining ones - so it's really a case of being lucky with the first grab.

Been following this ever since spotting it on GiantBomb. Didn't realise it was from a Gaffer 'till reading this thread. Hats off. It's a superb accomplishment & great fun. It's given me a couple of belly laughs in the first two hours. Meeting the merchant especially. The voice work is accomplished and the difficulty on normal appears compatible for a dad with limited time. It's torn me away from Spelunky for now & that's saying something.

Top Bottom