• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Smokey

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol this is embarassing

fucking BINGO DABBER:lol :lol :lol

JayDubya

Banned
They can't seriously think that PS3 is a platform with enough market penetration to fund an MMO, can they? :/

Then again... hell, I guess they could keep it profitable, maybe, but not remotely competitive.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Kintaro said:
Final Fanasty XIV Online. GIGATONZ

All over my face. You guys can suck it. Sony just won. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

For people who cares about FF yeah maybe. And its a fucking MMO.....

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
okay, the "move around the room and shoot" thing is stupid. how are you going to walk down a corridor without running into your TV?

PS3 Wagglewand needs a nunchuk.

Barrett2

This demo is horrific. I think I saw that grey room on the last To Catch a Predator. terrible.. just terrible...

Just put up more Uncharted and PSPGO stuff.. :lol

knitoe said:
FFXIV seems to be MMO. And, it's probably only time exclusive from what was said.

"When it launches" was pretty revealing. And XI was on 360. There will undoubtedly be a PC version, so a 360 port later shouldn't be tough.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This looks like Wii Motion Plus. And even the biggest Sony fanboys have to admit that Natal is more impressive than this.

delirium

This just confirms Nintendo is THE leader in gaming right now. People follow the leader. Microsoft is following now, and Sony is following even HARDER than they started out following.

Top Bottom