• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
if you guys had any hope for traditional pads for the future

KILL UR HOPES NOW

BAUHAUAHAUHAUAHAUAHA

BRING IT ON

J2d

They must be joking, jesus christ, I hope no one catches me watching this shit. How do you go from FF14 to this?

really poorly planned tech demo.

they should have had something legit to show it off with. pretty wack demo for what could be a pretty cool device.

ha1f

this motion control is epic

im really impressed. no bullshit AI demo either. just show us the tech.

sony wins.

JayDubya said:
They can't seriously think that PS3 is a platform with enough market penetration to fund an MMO, can they? :/

Then again... hell, I guess they could keep it profitable, maybe, but not remotely competitive.

I think it'll also be out on PC. I could be wrong but I think he just said console exclusivity. At least it had better be on PC or they're idiots.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
My little cousins would love that wand thing.

Boss Man

I think the technology here is actually pretty damn impressive. Don't see what's so horrible, unless you're judging the simple demo as a game or something.

GriffD17

I take back my 'poor man's wii mote' comment. But still, the R&D that goes into stuff like this just doesn't seem worth it.

GhaleonQ

Tech demos annoy me at every non-GDC conference, but these boys could be BOMBING. I have no idea why they'd risk things going badly here after Final Fantasy.

Top Bottom