• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

DlUdovw.png

LOL

EA had a terrible conference. Other than sports games, almost everything was just "we don't have anything to show yet so we'll have the developers talk for a while and have 5 seconds of concept footage"

1) sports games that are going to be out this year don't count because?
2) what the fuck did Microsoft have to show?

Sorry, but people seem to be giving Microsoft a pass (I see you Jack) while EA has been getting a lot of heat even though they showed more than Microsoft.

SpyGuy239

Same. I'm in My Games and don't see anything. Did get a confirmation email so I'll just consider it part of the issues the servers are currently having.

ssame got the e-mail so should be sorted. Origin servers are down so even the origin program can't connect online. Didn't expect this to happen with EA origin considering they have BF, Titanfall etc.

NO CLOUD POWER ):

Kinsei

Banned
I managed to register for the Beta through the website. I hope I get in. I've never played a Battlefield game, so this would be a nice way to get a feel for them.

Top Bottom