• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

LNBL

As described in the face sheet of Ori and the blind forest (Indie game that was at the MS conference)

c217691738ac895d7884900551a3d5de.png

dmr87

Doesn't your stream have a fixed length as well? I have to restart the stream every 1h 19m.

Right now it says 2h7min but I don't know, I restarted VLC earlier to make sure I was caught up, maybe it has something do to with the buffer.

I'm not so sure about the "upgrade" system from The Evil Within. I hate trying to micro-managing my abilities when I'm focused on the experience especially when I have to consider about the grind that would disrupt the pacing.

AustinFelix

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at MS I really don't think sony have to show much. Some the order, uncharted gameplay and maybe mad max / shadow of the beast again.

Hasney

Looking at MS I really don't think sony have to show much. Some the order, uncharted gameplay and maybe mad max / shadow of the beast again.

Yeah, it will be very similar to MS in that respect. previously announced games, CG of some games way in the future and some 3rd parties. Also, an indie montage.

HIDEO!

Pricken

I think Sony's stance on TLG is perfectly fine. They never initiate a discussion about the game, but if asked in an interview, reply that it's still on their plate. We know, since Yoshida has told us so himself, that they don't want to re-introduce it without being 100% confident that they know if / when they can complete it.

I guess I should be thankful for only hearing about the game a year or so ago though, when I didn't really follow the game industry as close as I do today. Personally I feel like I can still wait a few years before writing it off completely at this point, but by then they'll either have canceled it or released it, and I'm hoping for the latter.

nai

Right now it says 2h7min but I don't know, I restarted VLC earlier to make sure I was caught up, maybe it has something do to with the buffer.
I'm using MPC-BE with LAV Filters and MadVR at the moment. But VLC gives me the same length as well. Oh well, restarting the stream is relatively painless and will have to do until I can find a fix.

Top Bottom