• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Either that Layden fellow has a supreme poker face, or The Last Guardian just isn't getting shown today. The way he spoke about it very much suggested that it's still not ready for a re-reveal, but then again what else would he say.

Geez, that game will be the death of me.

If this guy namedrops "The Last Guardian" on stage this conference, it would make Jack's mic-drop a mere ripple in comparison.
"Now onto another game that people have been awaiting, The Last Guardi-"

*thunderous cheers*

".... is not here tonight. We'll have more information in the coming years. Please be excited."

If this guy namedrops "The Last Guardian" on stage this conference, it would make Jack's mic-drop a mere ripple in comparison.

Heh.

Whoever gets to announce that game's back is going to get an automatic mic-drop, I could see them having a shootout for who gets to do it, House (since he's the boss) or Shu (overlooking the studios) lol :D

lucius

I thought we see Crackdown gameplay and Halo 5 gameplay for sure so now I have a feeling we won't see much at Sony conference, I mean 30 secs of each I would have been fine. Heck why not show Halo3/4 improved graphics running smooth 60 FPS a couple mins, Halo 2 multi shown but it looks very similar to Halo anniversary which I kind of expected more interested just seeing the last 2 games running on the One better.

Is anyone else's GT stream complete shit? The quality is really bad for me, and they seemed to always have the best streams in the past.

nowai

So it's not just me.

Manly boobs is what I think when I see her.

haha ya, physically she's nothing special.

I was mostly talking about her completely forced "gamer perspective". Dorito Pope isn't any better. Both are so painful to watch. Never mind Geoff's constant use of "you know".

I don't understand why GameTrailers continues to employee these people when they have people that actually care about video games and can speak intelligently. Bosman plox.

How is thinking The Last Guardian is vaporware akin to being a crazy conspiracy theorist? Please enlighten me.

Its more like the people saying that Sony is just saying its still alive cause people would be pissed otherwise. Thats some conspiracy thinking they never denied that SSM's project was dead, why would they do it with TLG?.

Top Bottom