• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Fedele

I love the CS feeling I'm getting from this R6, the destructibility looks great too - specially considering this is pre-alpha.

Valiant Hearts looks promising too, it was a great conference.

Linkyn

Not too shabby, Ubisoft. So far, you're clearly in the lead as far as conferences go, despite some obviously awkward moments and the ensuing hilarity.

No word on that supposed last gen AC game, though.

Teknoman

Best conference of the day.

I really hope Sony has a consistent showing of actual games sprinkled with some trailers and bomb dropping.

If UBI was the best, then I didnt miss much from earlier this morning. FC4 had a nice intro, everything else inbetween was dull or a CG trailer, and then R6Siege was nice.

Thats C tier conference.

Andrefpvs

BpuVNVtCQAA3E9J.png

I actually prefered the EA conf. I dont know why but Ubisoft didnt work for me. some good moments but just nothing grabbed me... besides the Crew... and even then

Edit: wow that was late, Jack and Phil super duo.

Hindl

Phil and Jack are great on the couch interview. Even though Jack isn't with Sony anymore, it is nice seeing these guys be respectful and joking with each other

Top Bottom