• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Brandon pointing out AC Brotherhood's feature of sending in your assassins to attack people is sorely missed. Good one Brandon! I miss it too. Was so much fun. FU Kyle! It was an awesome mechanic.

MrMette

Brandon pointing out AC Brotherhood's feature of sending in your assassins to attack people is sorely missed. Good one Brandon! I miss it too. Was so much fun. FU Kyle! It was an awesome mechanic.
Yeah and it was one of those things where people who didn't like it, didn't have to use it at all (except for some tutorial missions). I don't see how anybody can have a problem with that.

I loved that mechanic as well and although I did not always use it, it gave the idea that you were part of one big group op assassins instead of doing everything on your own all the time.

Easy update is just laziness that occasionally works.

I'm not amused by the continual "I don't have anything planned for this" attitude.

I enjoy watching, but it's not what I became a patron for and that's okay.
I have enjoyed every episode and while they aren't fully scripted, It does take time to get people together to shoot. The "laziness" comments kind of get to me though because Ian is truly doing a lot for us in the midst of having two other jobs. Him making sure he has an episode every Saturday shows a ton of commitment in my eyes, no matter how simple it might be.

I'm not amused by the continual "I don't have anything planned for this" attitude.

Are you the guy that insists on knowing what's best for Patreon and how they spend their money? Now you're calling one of the Allies "lazy" for again, not knowing what their situation is? It's okay to not like something. Don't watch it. But to call someone lazy is just ridiculous.

Thank you Blood for explaining this to him.

Yeah, there's something about Ian. I just want to listen to him talk. I hope we get him on Frame Trap this week!!

Are you the guy that insists on knowing what's best for Patreon and how they spend their money? Now you're calling one of the Allies "lazy" for again, not knowing what their situation is? It's okay to not like something. Don't watch it. But to call someone lazy is just ridiculous.

Yeah I think he's the same guy who said we can't trust Huber because of the Quantum Break review which didn't line up exactly with Angry Joe's review... or something. :-\

mishakoz

I think Ian has a lot going on, and I do appreciate that he has something week to week.

That said, I hope he does eventually go to a "format". Im not sure if this is temporary or a result of EZA being a side gig, but I was hoping the point of calling it "Easy Update" was that it would eventually be something resembling Mandatory, some iteration of it. As it is now, its "Adventures with Ian".

I think Ian has a lot going on, and I do appreciate that he has something week to week.

That said, I hope he does eventually go to a "format". Im not sure if this is temporary or a result of EZA being a side gig, but I was hoping the point of calling it "Easy Update" was that it would eventually be something resembling Mandatory, some iteration of it. As it is now, its "Adventures with Ian".

I feel the same way about the expectation. I had gotten my hopes up that it would be a similar format to Mandatory Update and was a little let down at first.

That having been said, the Who's Your Daddy episode was probably the hardest I've ever laughed at a YouTube video, so if the format is always changing and we get cool off-beat stuff like that every now and then, I'm all for it.

Just glad the crew is together and making good videos one way or another. I'd love it if they got back to everyone being full time eventually (if that's what they want), but I'm happy to be a Patron with the current state of the group!

Hasney

No matter what he does with it, I really hope it actually doesn't even have a format. I love waking up on Wednesday morning, seeing the laert on my phone and not having a clue what I'm about to watch.

No matter what he does with it, I really hope it actually doesn't even have a format. I love waking up on Wednesday morning, seeing the laert on my phone and not having a clue what I'm about to watch.
Wednesday morning? It goes up Saturday at 9:00 pm. You gotta figure out what's up with your phone.

Tankard

Well, i guess we finally hit the point in which their Patreon stalled. I hope they add a couple of goals more before the 50k to get it running.

Monday, April 25th
10PM PT - 12AM PT | Hype Game Monday
Onimusha
Mike Huber
(Kyle's computer is broken)

Tuesday, April 26th
10AM PT - 12PM PT | Toy Box Tuesday
Disney Infinity
Brandon Jones
12PM PT - 2PM PT | Hearthstone
Whispers of the Old Gods
Ben Moore & Mike Huber & Brandon Jones
2PM PT - 8PM PT | 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY STREAM
Alienation, SpeedRunners, Mario Kart 8, Gears of War 4 Beta, Smash Bros, whatever it takes for a party

Wednesday, April 27th
4PM PT - 8PM PT | Resident Evil 6
Full Playthrough Pt. 6
Mike Huber & Brad Ellis
8PM PT - 10PM PT | Hearthstone
Whispers of the Old Gods
Ben Moore

Thursday, April 28th
11:30AM PT - 1:30PM PT | Link's Awakening
Full Playthrough Pt. 2
Daniel Bloodworth
6PM PT - 10PM PT | Resident Evil 6
Full Playthrough Pt. 7
Brad Ellis & Mike Huber

Friday, April 29th
6PM PT - 9PM PT | The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time
Michael Damiani
12:01AM PT - 1AM PT | Tetris
Bosman v Wozniak Week 5
Kyle Bosman

Are lengthy group streams going to be a thing every once in a while? I hope that's the case because its infectious when they're all there on Tuesdays. It makes me wish they normally went longer than two hours!

LycanXIII

He's probably not even a backer.

Kneefoil

No Dumb Game Monday this week? That's disappointing.

He's probably not even a backer.
He clearly stated that he was though (assuming backer == patron).

"Lazy" probably wasn't the best word he could've used to describe Easy Update, but I don't think it's something to get upset about. He also probably wasn't even aware that Ian had two other jobs. I certainly wasn't.

UrbanRats

Yeah please let's not pile on the guy.

Edit: Anyway I hope they'll do a Dark Souls 3 thing, like they had for Bloodborne.
Where they sit down and talk about their experience.

bradbot

Neo Member
Yeah please let's not pile on the guy.

Edit: Anyway I hope they'll do a Dark Souls 3 thing, like they had for Bloodborne.
Where they sit down and talk about their experience.

We're going to. At this point in time only me and Ben have finished it. Waiting for Huber and Ian to finish then we'll do it.

wiibomb

We're going to. At this point in time only me and Ben have finished it. Waiting for Huber and Ian to finish then we'll do it.

oh yes!!!!! thanks for confirming, I'll be waiting for it, hope it is a looooong video, I love when you guys talk about Souls games

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
"Lazy" probably wasn't the best word he could've used to describe Easy Update, but I don't think it's something to get upset about. He also probably wasn't even aware that Ian had two other jobs. I certainly wasn't.

Two other jobs?! I'm surprised Ian has a personal life at all. BTW, his music recommendation for Christine and the Queens is damn good. I was looking for more French music and this one fits the bill pretty well.

Frame Trap will be up either this afternoon or tonight. I don't want to give an exact time since it takes forever to upload and I want to make sure high-res options are available before pushing live.

Lexad

Frame Trap will be up either this afternoon or tonight. I don't want to give an exact time since it takes forever to upload and I want to make sure high-res options are available before pushing live.

Yeah, a good idea. Some people were bitching last time

wiibomb

take your time, no hurry.

it will become my podcast for tomorrow then..

that and the 1-month celebration stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom