• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Brad dropping this bomb towards the end of Frame Trap there
DistinctLightheartedDwarfmongoose.gif

Ben kept his cool this time though

Philippo

I want to see Drunk Huber so bad.
Hell, i want to see all the drinking Allies drunk!
They should make a livestream drinking game lol

Is there actually gonna be a Dark Souls 3 discussion or has that ship now passed?
Two weeks after launch and all EZ has is two streams and the review...all from Ben. There's been little to no discussion in their podcasts for fear of "spoilers" omgz.
After Ben and Brad both said they might like DS3 more than BB I got excited to hear some discussion, but nope. Let's talk about a decade old Blizzard game for an hour after just talking about a 2 year old Blizzard card game.

Also sucks that Huber wasn't allowed to talk about Severed when the video went up after the embargo was lifted. It being short and a Vita game, i bet we'll never get his impressions now....but hey, at least there's more Hearthstone videos coming!!

Hasney

Is there actually gonna be a Dark Souls 3 discussion or has that ship now passed?
Two weeks after launch and all EZ has is two streams and the review...all from Ben. There's been little to no discussion in their podcasts for fear of "spoilers" omgz.
After Ben and Brad both said they might like DS3 more than BB I got excited to hear some discussion, but nope. Let's talk about a decade old Blizzard game for an hour after just talking about a 2 year old Blizzard card game.

Also sucks that Huber wasn't allowed to talk about Severed when the video went up after the embargo was lifted. It being short and a Vita game, i bet we'll never get his impressions now....but hey, at least there's more Hearthstone videos coming!!

(about a DS3 video)We're going to. At this point in time only me and Ben have finished it. Waiting for Huber and Ian to finish then we'll do it.

EDIT: Also, Brandon plays Pokemon is up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQVkl8zYmdU

Sheentak

Maybe start spreading out the content.

I feel like at the end of the week there's not much content and the beginning of the week. There's loads.
I really want easy A to grow.

Maybe split the podcast up on YouTube? Have more daily content? I love your content so much I don't want you guys to miss out I subscriptions and views.

wiibomb

how did I live in a world without Frame Trap?

I can't start to explain how much I like this, thanks Ben for all your work.

I got just a comment though, I love your Insight in many many thoughts, in fact I love so much to hear them that I got bothered when I can't understand them, I guess it is a matter of getting used to camera's and stuff, but I would love if you could somehow rewind yourself a little when you get yourself kind of.. tongue twisted? in some of you sentences, that way I could understand better.

Hope it doesn't offend you and keep up the good work, I deeply appreciate it.

I feel like at the end of the week there's not much content and the beginning of the week. There's loads.

Maybe split the podcast up on YouTube? Have more daily content? I love your content so much I don't want you guys to miss out I subscriptions and views.

It's pretty spread out as it is.

Monday
Frame Trap (every other week)
Cup of Jones (Patreon only)

Tuesday
Brandon Plays Pokemon (temporary)

Wednesday
Tabletop Adventures
Easy Allies Podcast (Patreon only)

Thursday
Huber Syndrome

Friday
Easy Allies Podcast

Saturday
Easy Update

And then stream archives every day.
The only day we don't have anything is Sunday. The only time things really get stacked up is the early access podcast on Wednesday, but that's a bonus.

Hasney

There's content every day other than Sunday?

EDIT: Beaten in cold Blood.

Sheentak

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
Tabletop Adventures

Thursday
Huber Syndrome

Friday
Easy Allies Podcast

Saturday
Easy Update

The only day we don't have anything is Sunday. The only time things really get stacked up is the early access podcast on Wednesday, but that's a bonus.

Looking at it I think it's because I'm in the UK so it felt everything came out today :).
Keep up with the great work I became a patreon supporter

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
Tabletop Adventures

Thursday
Huber Syndrome

Friday
Easy Allies Podcast

Saturday
Easy Update

Not to mention the daily streams.

The streams are awesome and essentially shows in their own right.

Lots of cool conversations that take place.

I would like more duo or threesome streams. Was cool when Huber would full play through something and Bosman, Blood, Jones, Brad, etc would drop by.

Karu

After Episode 2 of Brandon Plays Pokemon, it's safe to say that I enjoy this show so much across all media, it's ridiclious. Brandon's serious engagment with the game, Moderator Kyle and his curiosty towards Brandons experience and finally the pure nostalgia they are able to convey, is amazing.

Also: Gen 1-art of the Pokemon is incredible. Love the style.

Yes.

EDIT: On a more serious note, not everything we talk about is going to be to everyone's tastes and that's okay. The Dark Souls discussion will come. We just want more people to finish so the video is interesting. Also, we really don't make that much Hearthstone content. The new expansion is out so I don't think a couple of streams are that egregious.

gazele

Banned
Damn, they are getting lots of subs in the group stream right now, very cool.

Is there a way to see the number of subs?

Do people sub monthly? Or does a sub then have you pay each month?

Sorry, I know next to nothing about how twitch works haha

Umibozu

Ben should honestly contact nintendo support, it might be a headache but it will benefit him in the long run.
Ben can lock out pj from all of ben's digital games, and if he gets a new 3ds in the future and when he relinks his account he can re-download his digital games.

Got on the stream!

Got sniped by Dedede to end the match.
mBEbGgn.png

(really, I was just happy I didn't lag up the stream! You never know with Smash...)

LycanXIII

It's the Helix Fossil or Dome Fossil, not the Onix Fossil.

Come on Kyle! Gotta clear Brandon up on that.

You could see that he wanted to correct him, but didn't because of spoilers. He wants Brandon to be surprised when he doesn't get Onix. That or Brandon thought that Helix said Onyx.

Umibozu

You could see that he wanted to correct him, but didn't because of spoilers. He wants Brandon to be surprised when he doesn't get Onix. That or Brandon thought that Helix said Onyx.
My problem with Kyle not letting any outside interference is that as a kid everyone on the playground was giving tips and helping one another.
So Brandon isn't getting the same experience that people got when playing the first games.
Also Brandon playing the game with the sound off gets to me more than it should, but the game's music is classic to me.

Just started watching the 2nd Episode of Brandon plays Pokemon.

Love it just like the 1st episode even though I only watched like 2 minutes of the episode.

Just great stuff!

PepperedHam

My problem with Kyle not letting any outside interference is that as a kid everyone on the playground was giving tips and helping one another.
So Brandon isn't getting the same experience that people got when playing the first games.
Also Brandon playing the game with the sound off gets to me more than it should, but the game's music is classic to me.
Although the kids on the playground haven't been playing the game for 20 years. Lots of people on Twitter could hand up more detailed secrets than kids on the playground. The point of no outside interference is to not get pointers from people who have devoured these games once over again and again.

Although the kids on the playground haven't been playing the game for 20 years. Lots of people on Twitter could hand up more detailed secrets than kids on the playground. The point of no outside interference is to not get pointers from people who have devoured these games once over again and again.

Also no "Mew under the truck if you teach a Lv. 100 Weedle Strength", "Secret area behind Bill's house if you own all Eeveelutions", "Use an itemfinder in the Seafoam Islands to find the Mist Stone to evolve Mewtwo into Mewthree", "Talk to Oak 100 times after catching 150 pokemon to get Pikablu that knows Swim that allows you to dive underwater", "Ekans only evolves through trading" nonsense anymore.

You can't have that mix of information/misinformation anymore.

Lexad

Man, I rediscovered Gametrailers (really GT Time) because of the E3 reactions last year. I remember loving the reviews back from the G4 days. Really wish I could have been around for some of its hayday, but I am so glad to be part of this new era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom