• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

One of the $200 spots dropped. While I love the idea of the Patron D&D campaign, I wonder how consistent it will end up month to month if people change tiers/drop/add on.

I didn't watch the first one, mics were a mess, but I figured the patron D&D would be one off stories to enable patrons to rotate. That or those characters could just die or drift away to maybe come back again at a later time.

There's two campaigns and the second one hasn't happened yet I believe. Wonder if they just couldn't make a time work or something like that.

So I'm kind of new hearing this crew talk, but two guys on the podcast actually sound like the same person, just at different distances to the microphone.

It's funny picturing in my head.

I've probably just been listening to them talk too much at this point, but I can't even guess who you mean. Try the video version of the podcast so you can point out who you get mixed up!

Strangely, they highlighted the stream, but didn't upload it to YouTube. The HLD stream on the other hand didn't even got archived on Twitch.

Anyway, here's dem links:
https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies/v/61903202
https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies/v/61903587

Hyper Light Drifter: https://youtu.be/IWQm3AwbZCk

Chuck

Still without luck
I've probably just been listening to them talk too much at this point, but I can't even guess who you mean. Try the video version of the podcast so you can point out who you get mixed up!

I think I figured it out.

Ian sounds like a further away Kyle.

The empty $200 D&D tier slot has been filled up

Also the second episode of Red Dead Retribution has been great. I'm reminded again how great that game was. Also I like that Amanda and his trainer found the great balance of knowing when to ignore chats questions and to not divert the focus too far from the game. Instead it enhances the experience. Great stuff

El-Suave

I could imagine a show where Don and Blood just sit around and share life stories. When those two drop the occasional story on other shows it's always entertaining and well told.

Axass

Easy Update was top-notch. I love how I anticipate it the most because you never know what you're getting with Ian, but you know it's going to be brilliantly crazy anyway.

I could imagine a show where Don and Blood just sit around and share life stories. When those two drop the occasional story on other shows it's always entertaining and well told.

Are Don and Blood the oldest of the bunch (I guess together with Brandon)? It just occurred to me that I have no idea about any of their ages.

Heartfyre

It's probably the most I've seen Don talk outside of an episode of Don's Design Lab or one of his Trials Fusion streams. I'd really love to see Don get a weekly show at some point, since he's always so good in front of the camera.

I think they underestimated their power over those lifeguards too. They could have just edited them out of the episode, and then it's like they never existed.

so1337

Easy Update was top-notch. I love how I anticipate it the most because you never know what you're getting with Ian, but you know it's going to be brilliantly crazy anyway.
This one was a little aimless for my taste but I still enjoyed it.

cm osi

Ian are you ok?
sqtevom.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That's because we've been friends for 24 years :)

I've been hanging out with a couple of friends for 3 years, and I'm already sensing a change of my talking mannerisms (am I making up a term here?), I can't imagine how similar you guys are with 24 years of friendship.

VanWinkle

I can't really get into Easy Update. I'm glad others are enjoying it, though. I did really enjoy Mandatory Update with Ian. Maybe I just preferred there being a set and the longer format.

Bigrx1

Banned
I can't really get into Easy Update. I'm glad others are enjoying it, though. I did really enjoy Mandatory Update with Ian. Maybe I just preferred there being a set and the longer format.

feel the same way, seems Frame Trap, Ben's second podcast, is kind of the replacement for Mandatory Update in a Mandatory Update Nights style of group chat. I liked Ian doing that though, even though Ben's really good at it I thought Ian was a great host of that kind of format.

Easy update is just laziness that occasionally works.

I'm not amused by the continual "I don't have anything planned for this" attitude.

I enjoy watching, but it's not what I became a patron for and that's okay.

Naythan

It's a different show. I personally like the VLOG-based content. It's different from everything else the boys are doing. I'd honestly rather have this than yet another podcast style show where they are sitting around talking about games. I'd rather have something creative and new and to me, Ian is the perfect person to put some creativity in the show line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom