• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daggoth

Cant wait for that stand-up.
I commented this somewhere else, but I'm waiting for Bosman to try worming his way out of it by stating that Huber said the GT twitch.

It'll be glorious. Or a trainwreck. But mostly a glorious trainwreck. Can't wait!

Was the bet that Huber thought it would get pushed to 2017?

I'm in the camp that fully expected it to get delayed, so I was sure that Kyle would lose.

Huber said it would be released in 2017. What I don't remember right now is if an E3 unveiling was specifically part of the bet. If so, then Kyle might be off the hook.

Bugger. I really wanted to see a Huber action figure production.

So what is it Kyle has to do again? Was it another stand up? But this time it has to be completely original? No crappy animal jokes off of the Internet.

El-Suave

The podcast missing the Nintendo news might call for an "Emergency Frame Trap" next week or something, although I wouldn't want to burden Ben with even more work.
But the Allies need to find a format to discuss big news like this in a timely fashion if it slips between the podcasting cracks. Google Hangouts would be ideal for stuff like thisl and save everybody travel, camera setup and cutting time.

UrbanRats

The podcast missing the Nintendo news might call for an "Emergency Frame Trap" next week or something, although I wouldn't want to burden Ben with even more work.
But the Allies need to find a format to discuss big news like this in a timely fashion if it slips between the podcasting cracks. Google Hangouts would be ideal for stuff like thisl and save everybody travel, camera setup and cutting time.

They can talk about it in tonight's stream, i suppose.

Hasney

hahahah, Brandons face in Ep 2 of playing Pokemon, when he gets told about losing half the money. Have watched over 40 times.

Also looking forward to some Original Stand-up :)

jiPI2UC.gif

Visceir

Can't shake this feeling that Brandon is just playing a role and barely cares at all for the game.

Tempted to just boot up the game and see how long it'll take to catch up that 2 weeks progress.

UrbanRats

Can't shake this feeling that Brandon is just playing a role and barely cares at all for the game.

Tempted to just boot up the game and see how long it'll take to catch up that 2 weeks progress.
Why? He is an open world fan, he enjoys final fantasy and pokemon is a great jrpg, with a cool world.

openrob

And I would be really cool if Brandon did a "Brandon plays" FF7 when he is done with pokemon. There is something about someone trying what is regarded as a classic, visits it for the first time with a fresh perspective.

It also works really well with Bosman and his attention to detail and pokemon expertise.

They could make it into its own show and mix it up with the crew.

______ plays FF7/any JRPG (with Ben)
______ plays Shenmue/Resident Evil (with Huber)
______ plays Bloodborne/another souls game (with Brad/Ian)
______ plays Star Fox (with Don)
______ plays Zelda game (with Damiani)
______ plays the Witness/the witcher 3 (with Bloodworth)

This is DEFINITELY a thing that should happen

Visceir

Why? He is an open world fan, he enjoys final fantasy and pokemon is a great jrpg, with a cool world.

Just comes off that way. I imagine with managing the whole Easy Allies stuff gaming in general could be more of a background thing for him and pokemon wasn't exactly something he was super enthusiastic about.

Him making a run for the last badge hours before the next episode with Kyle just adds to that and makes it seem like him finishing up homework at the last hour. Not to mention him not really paying attention to things in game like money and the fossil he got.

It's mostly Kyle that is carrying those episodes with questions and prodding.

tldr: I can see him being really busy with other things and a 20 year old black and white game not being all that high in his priorities list at the moment.

Hasney

Yeah, he's pretty much said that the only games he's played have been RDR and Pokemon because of all the EZA stuff. he sounds like he's having fun, but it's the "waiting for a video to export" game.

Hasney

...But NX is going to be great - Kyle in last nights stream.

My favorite line of the night.

It probably is, I'd class the Wii U as great with how much play I've gotten out of it.

Just wish Nintendo could farm out some games to 3rd parties or something so we don't have a year of #FE and Mario Jam so they avoid the NX drought like the Wii U had at the start.

Visceir

I imagine this news would have made a great Bosman episode. It's slightly puzzling that he can't just use someone else's computer from Easy Allies or visit Brandon's place to get the episode done.

I imagine this news would have made a great Bosman episode. It's slightly puzzling that he can't just use someone else's computer from Easy Allies or visit Brandon's place to get the episode done.

You mean the NX news? that came out less than 12 hours ago even with the casual show setup he can't slap together a show that quickly. Especially when he has to edit the podcast during this time period as well

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Poor Kyle. I bet Huber must be smug as heck. Heck, I'm smug right now. The revenge time is now, Bosman!

Well, Kyle performing a real stand up show this time makes this news a bit better.

He's using this month to think a way to get away with it.

Visceir

You mean the NX news? that came out less than 12 hours ago even with the casual show setup he can't slap together a show that quickly. Especially when he has to edit the podcast during this time period as well

I was addressing his tweet that says "since my computer is broken and I can't make a video about this"

AAK

I was addressing his tweet that says "since my computer is broken and I can't make a video about this"

It takes hours upon hours to edit those kinds of videos alone. It's a lot to ask of someone to relinquish their computer for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom