• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little criticism of the latest round of TTE, but Ian almost never speaks into the mic. I listen to it as a Podcast and it's a nuisance. You can't put the volume up when he's speaking, because Huber will scream something and bust an ear drum.

Honestly Ben your top priority should be streaming the whole Ni-Oh demo before it goes down.

Did you get the change to play it a bit more?

Or even a chance to redownload it :p

Umibozu

Yeah the nioh stream was one of my favourite streams since easy allies launched, you should go back and finish it if you're up for it Ben.

So is it just me or does a young Donald Trump look exactly like Kyle Bosman?
q6A4lff.jpg

farisr

I posted this on the Patron page, but I'm gonna post it here as well just for visibility:

Regarding E3 (and future gaming events)---

For the conference reaction streams, I know you guys haven't decided on a setup yet (whether you want a table in there, how many people per stream). All I suggest is whatever you guys come up with, please consider setting things up in a way so that the conference window is smaller and we can see you guys better/more clearly (like last year's E3 at GT).

I won't speak for everybody, but I know I've enjoyed the streams where the bigger portion of the screen was taken up by you guys, more than the ones where the conference was more of the focus. People can always bring up the non-reaction conference streams if they want to get a better quality/view of the conference, but we don't really have the option of seeing you guys more clearly if you decide on making your reaction window small. See the image for what I mean.

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

SeanTSC

I posted this on the Patron page, but I'm gonna post it here as well just for visibility:

For the conference reaction streams, I know you guys haven't decided on a setup yet (whether you want a table in there, how many people per stream). All I suggest is whatever you guys come up with, please consider setting things up in a way so that the conference window is smaller and we can see you guys better/more clearly (like last year's E3 at GT).

I won't speak for everybody, but I know I've enjoyed the streams where the bigger portion of the screen was taken up by you guys, than the ones where the conference was more of the focus. People can always bring up the non-reaction conference streams if they want to get a better quality/view of the conference, but we don't really have the option of seeing you guys more clearly if you decide on making your reaction window small. See the image for what I mean.

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

Definitely agree. I always prefer the guys on the bigger screen. Especially since I set my stuff up so I can watch the guys on my PC Monitor and the conference on my TV at the same time.

Mikey Jr.

I won't speak for everybody, but I know I've enjoyed the streams where the bigger portion of the screen was taken up by you guys, than the ones where the conference was more of the focus. People can always bring up the non-reaction conference streams if they want to get a better quality/view of the conference, but we don't really have the option of seeing you guys more clearly if you decide on making your reaction window small. See the image for what I mean.

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

I 100000000000000000000000000000000% agree.

I can watch the conferences on a big screen any time.

They were actually forced to do it the original way because I don't think they were allowed to have the full conference full screen or something like that. So thats the solution they came up with, but it was a blessing in disguise in the end.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

I won't speak for everybody, but I know I've enjoyed the streams where the bigger portion of the screen was taken up by you guys, more than the ones where the conference was more of the focus. People can always bring up the non-reaction conference streams if they want to get a better quality/view of the conference, but we don't really have the option of seeing you guys more clearly if you decide on making your reaction window small. See the image for what I mean.

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

Hoping for this. I love having both windows opened. Watching the conference, while seeing their full reactions.

ito007

Serious question, do people want us to stream MOBAs more? Every time I did so at GT it was usually met with heavy disdain or disinterest.

EDIT: Heavy might be overdoing it. My bad.
I don't particularly look for them often. I just like it when the streams are varied with different types of games every now and then (not to say the current slate isn't varied or anything). I just know that MOBAs are pretty underrepresented, and judging by the responses it seems for good reason.

Clearly I'm in the minority, but I've always wanted to hear the EZA crew talk more on MOBAs. I know they can be pretty polarizing so I thought they could be good topics of conversation.

Slevin

Finally got around to watching the community comments video. Hearing Brandon read my comment was just the greatest! Also really liked how they produced it, especially with the videos in the background pertaining to the subject of whatever comment Brandon was narrating. When GT announced they were closing, I was prepared for another 1UP situation. But man, these guys have really come back as strong as ever. E3 is going to be a blast this year having them around again.

Pappasman

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

Yeah this would be perfect.

Aters

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

Make it happen please.

Auctopus

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

Remember that big one in the middle was never there though, someone added that after E3.

Kasper

Saw the community video and thought it was okay, albeit a little long for what it was. 10 minutes worth of comments ought to do it rather than a whopping 21, seeing how editing intensive it was.

Heartfyre

I watched the Community Video, and I liked it! Of course, Brandon read out my comment, so I'm terribly biased about that. Overall, I really appreciated the comments people made mentioning what games they were playing, the obscure and older: the better, and then mentioning what they liked about them. Second to that would be the reactions to news stories, which is only second because the nature of the video means that it can be very old news by the time it makes it into a video. I can tell Brandon included a couple of them to act as comic relief, as out-of-date as they were.

And yeah, full-screen EZA crew for E3. If we want to watch the conferences, it's best to have a separate stream elsewhere, and monopolise your own channel with the reactions. I still remember seeing FFVIIR being announced, switching over the stream window, and not even having to unmute to see what was going down -- Kyle standing on his stool said it all.

Maligna

Banned

thisnotthis27usgh.jpg

Agreed. I like to have the guys on my computer screen and the conference on my TV.

Visceir

Finally got around to watching the community comments video. Hearing Brandon read my comment was just the greatest! Also really liked how they produced it, especially with the videos in the background pertaining to the subject of whatever comment Brandon was narrating. When GT announced they were closing, I was prepared for another 1UP situation. But man, these guys have really come back as strong as ever. E3 is going to be a blast this year having them around again.

It's a neat idea, 20 minutes feels too long for something like that though. Would be more easily digestable as 5 min episodes at the end of every week or so.

crimilde

Banned
Honestly Ben your top priority should be streaming the whole Ni-Oh demo before it goes down.

Did you get the change to play it a bit more?

Just beat Nue today myself and yeah, I definitely want to see Ben play more Nioh! The demo feels great and I wanna hear his comments on it.

Visceir

Kyle did a mini trailer score for the new CoD trailer at the end of dumb game mondays. Probably won't be included in the youtube upload so watch it on twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom