• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auctopus

Here's the banners for the "Current Streams" in case you wanna make a relevant section in the OP, Hasney. (I think that's all of the consistent ones right now).

bloodlinksawakeningj0kkb.jpg

reddeadrevisitedpkr4n.png

residentevilstreamziqv9.jpg

wiibomb

Is there an established order for guests on the EZA podcast? I have a question for Ben specifically and I'm not sure when he's on next. (I know he was just on so it will probably be in a few more weeks)

for personal questions I feel frame trap is the one more pertinent for that. EZA podcast is more about gaming related question and usually not very personal except when the questions asks for the whole panel's opinion.

the first time on Frame Trap, Ben asked an specific question to Huber about wrestling, so I believe it is better if you send it to Frame Trap.

in any case, don't expect too much, it is very difficult to see one's question with other hundred's around too.

Maligna

Banned
for personal questions I feel frame trap is the one more pertinent for that. EZA podcast is more about gaming related question and usually not very personal except when the questions asks for the whole panel's opinion.

the first time on Frame Trap, Ben asked an specific question to Huber about wrestling, so I believe it is better if you send it to Frame Trap.

in any case, don't expect too much, it is very difficult to see one's question with other hundred's around too.

True. Maybe you're right. Where do we submit questions for Frame Trap?

wiibomb

this is weird, on my youtube feed, Bosman's channel says it has 4 videos, but still has only 2.

I noticed youtube said there was 3 on friday.. I suppose it's just bosman uploading private betas of his videos

Pyrokai

I'm now a patron! For now only $1/month, but I'd like to increase it later. I backed 4 other Patreons I've been wanting to as well (including GameXplain) so I'm pretty proud of my $5 dispersement :p

I'm loving Ian's songs. I really hope there's a physical release at some point. "Songs from Easy Allies" or "Easy Update OST"!

I'm now a patron! For now only $1/month, but I'd like to increase it later. I backed 4 other Patreons I've been wanting to as well (including GameXplain) so I'm pretty proud of my $5 dispersement :p

Nice!

The NX and the Zelda videos have been delayed.

Ahhhh!!! Amazing!

tok9

Here's the banners for the "Current Streams" in case you wanna make a relevant section in the OP, Hasney. (I think that's all of the consistent ones right now).

Those banners are really cool. Well done!

The Q&A session was a lot of fun. I hope in future, people get a bit more comfortable asking more unusual/silly questions.

Lexad

I found out a great way to get Brandon to read my comment last week on Cup of Jones, just relate it to Walt Disney. He cut the Disney portion out in the question but it made me smile

luchadork

Goals

$10,000 – reached!
per month

Our weekly podcast will cover the biggest news stories of the week. This second weekly podcast will focus more on the games we’re playing, and the broad, cultural topics we want to cover that are also affecting the industry. We’ve wanted to do a second podcast for a while. This milestone will make it a reality.

any word on when we're getting this second weekly podcast?

tok9

It's probably best they update that however I doubt it'd cause any major drop in the number of patreons.

I haven't seen any complaints bar the comment made above.

Mipcgamer

It's probably best they update that however I doubt it'd cause any major drop in the number of patreons.

I haven't seen any complaints bar the comment made above.

You're right. It's probably a good idea to clarify that (Frame Trap schedule) for newcomers.

El-Suave

I'm loving Ian's songs. I really hope there's a physical release at some point. "Songs from Easy Allies" or "Easy Update OST!

On the Q&A Ian said he'd like to put his songs into some sort of collection once he has enough for it to make sense. Releasing them physically might be a bit of a stretch though.

Philippo

I should definitely try Kill Your Babies with my friends, i can see it starting a war.

Also, do we know who's reviewing UC4? Huber?

Oh and in case nobody said it before, we need Stanley as a permanent Frame Trap guest.

Heartfyre

yes. yes i am. it clearly says weekly.

Interpret "second weekly" as "bi-weekly", and everything's great! :D

This week's streaming schedule is up. Tetris is on Thursday night now, for some reason. We'll see if Patrons are on board the Battleborn Hate Train on Tuesday!

Monday, May 2nd
8PM PT - 10PM PT | Blade Runner
Ian Hinck
10PM PT - 12AM PT | Dumb Game Monday
Power Rangers Samurai (finale)
Kyle Bosman

Tuesday, May 3rd
10AM PT - 12PM PT | Toy Box Tuesday
Disney Infinity
Brandon Jones
6PM PT - 8PM PT | GROUP STREAM NIGHT
Samurai Gunn/Battleborn/Push Me Pull You
Patrons' Pick!

Wednesday, May 4th
6PM PT - 8PM PT | Resident Evil 6
Full Playthrough Pt. 8
Mike Huber & Brad Ellis
8PM PT - 10PM PT | Asura's Wrath
Ben Moore

Thursday, May 5th
12PM PT - 3PM PT | Link's Awakening
Full Playthrough Pt. 3
Daniel Bloodworth
3PM PT - 5PM PT | Resident Evil 6
Full Playthrough Pt. 9
Brad Ellis & Mike Huber
12:01AM PT - 1AM PT | Tetris
Bosman v Wozniak Week 5
Kyle Bosman

Friday, May 6th
6PM PT - 9PM PT | Ocarina of Time
Full Playthrough Pt. 2
Michael Damiani

MrMette

yes. yes i am. it clearly says weekly.

As far as I can see, it doesn't say it is weekly in the main post:
Subscriber Song - $200 per month
The New Couch - $800 per month
Production Equipment - $1,000 per month
A Respectable Gaming PC - $2,000 per month
Mike Huber’s New Show - $4,000 per month
The Return of our D & D Adventure - $6,000 per month
Ian Hinck’s New Show - $8,000 per month
A Second Podcast - $10,000 per month
Reviews Reborn - $15,000 per month
Michael Damiani’s New Show - $20,000 per month
The Return of Retrospectives - $30,000 per month
A New Studio - $50,000 per month

Also, there is plenty of content and they are working their asses of to get us that content.
They did all this in only a month.

I don't see how it is a problem Frame Trap is bi-weekly.

'Good vibes and good hype' died a pretty quick death for some, eh?

Push Me Pull You looks..... interesting? Not sure it could sustain a full-length stream by itself though.

Kneefoil

I don't see how it is a problem Frame Trap is bi-weekly.
Frame Trap being fortnightly isn't a problem, but the goal description claiming the podcast to be weekly is misleading, so the text should be changed, if that's possible.

Also, I hope to see Samurai Gunn being played in this Tuesday's stream.

MrMette

Frame Trap being fortnightly isn't a problem, but the goal description claiming the podcast to be weekly is misleading, so the text should be changed, if that's possible.

Sure, I can see that. I am not sure if it is possible to change the post after the fact. The thing is that the main post (which is what you usually read before backing the patreon) doesn't give any specific info on when the shows will release except for the first podcast, which it says is weekly.

But yeah, if possible it can be a good idea to change the post (although people will then complain about them changing stuff after the fact).

El-Suave

Why would people complain? Ok, some always do, but Patreon is a much more flexible program than Kickstarter is, so not much is set in stone. The fundamentals of what is offered should probably stay the same, but I'm sure you can adjust the details. It's about continued support and things can change over time on both sides. Also unlike with a Kickstarter people can easily get out if they don't like the changes.
Personally I'm positively overwhelmed with how much content they put out and I'm thinking of raising my tier next month for E3 - I'm just afraid to scale it back the following month because I can't sustain that pledge level and I think Patreon should be about consistency and not fluctuation.

jbluzb

I do not see anywhere that says the 2nd podcast is weekly. There is also no patrons in the comments section who voiced the issue. So I do not see any problem from this.

Visceir

Wonder if they're still planning to do a video discussing Dark Souls 3. Somehow I doubt Huber/Ian will be finishing the game anytime soon and once they do it'll be long time since Ben/Brad finished it.

Somehow it feels like that ship has sailed already.

They're a big group of people but somehow none of them ever seem to end up playing the same games enough to just have a "let's sit together and talk about this game in-depth" video which I'd probably enjoy much more than the reviews.

tok9

Ian finished Dark Souls 3 the other day and Brad has been pretty adamant a video will happen. The game only came out 2-3 weeks ago.

Auctopus

Wonder if they're still planning to do a video discussing Dark Souls 3. Somehow I doubt Huber/Ian will be finishing the game anytime soon and once they do it'll be long time since Ben/Brad finished it.

Somehow it feels like that ship has sailed already.

The Depths always came a while after the corresponding Souls game.

Auctopus

Vote for Battleborn just to see Ian,Huber and Brad shit all over it.

I genuinely think a Battleborn stream would be dull for everyone involved. The game clearly isn't bad or broken, it's just not to most of the guys taste. I think the novelty of "Lol, we're playing Battlebore" would run out pretty quick; listening to "U mad bro?" over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom