• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatParker1711

Neo Member
Yeah, Geoff did the streaming from Youtube last year. I know Brandon has mentioned the possibility of renting the Youtube Space for E3. It'd be fun to see them work together again.

I think Rooster Teeth still has a contract with YouTube to host E3, so I doubt that Elyse would be there though.

Tankard

This doesn't need to be announced, it's a given.

Yeah, i don't see how more information about shows that we already know are part of 3 big announcements that they hope we stay tuned on tuesday, unless the first retrospective is already done, but i don't think so.

Started watching BvW 6, i'm digging the black and white vibe.

Heartfyre

I wholly expect one would be their E3 plans, a second would be that Game Sleuth partnership, and the third to do with the upcoming retrospective. If I'm right, then we see that the disadvantage of having such a transparent relationship with your patrons means that it's hard to throw surprises at us!

Tankard

Bosman is having a brutal Tetris night tonight.

Damn, you weren't lying, what a rough night for him. Once he started mashing the buttom to start a run after a failed one i knew this was never going to end up well because that's exactly how i do when i get mad at playing something, and nothing good comes out of it.

Kasper

I liked episode 2, though I liked episode 1 more. The hunt for weird/rare stuff and then trying to increase your cashflow was great.

Maligna

Banned
So I have a question about the Patron D&D sessions. I thought I heard that there were so many players that they were broken up into two groups. We've seen the first session from the first group, but that is all so far. It kind feels like we should have seen the first group's second session by now, not to mention the second group's first session.

I wonder when can we expect to see more?

Burt

You know, as much as I love EZA, as I sit here and try to figure out something to watch, I can't help but think that these guys really should be putting out a lot more content.

lol

On a serious note, the general trollyness of chat was wearing thin by the end of the Hearthstone stream. Bos v. Woz was great this week

Watching Brad and Huber play Army of Two brings back horrible memories of me buying that game for £45 on day one to play through with a friend. Terrible game.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched Ornstein and Smough adventures(didn't have the time to play DS III yet so I didn't want to touch it because of possible spoilers).

So today I had the whole day for me played a good chunk of DSIII. During a break I carefully checked the video and thankfully I made it past everything that I've seen of the vid(still have a good chunk of this goodness left but I gotta go back to playing DS III!).

That was a brilliant let's play video idea, super entertaining to watch.

So I have a question about the Patron D&D sessions. I thought I heard that there were so many players that they were broken up into two groups. We've seen the first session from the first group, but that is all so far. It kind feels like we should have seen the first group's second session by now, not to mention the second group's first session.

I wonder when can we expect to see more?
You're on luck! The first session for the second group went live!

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Bosman better step it up with 'At Home' because Don's Discount Gaming is bringing the fucking fire and production values.

Umibozu

Don's show is becoming my favourite easy allies associated content. I'm also a little glad the format changed from the first episode as it could have become a little formulaic.
Don seems to have some good taste in games (or the taste most in common with my own).

blamite

The new Don's Discount Gaming was pretty good, but I wish he had included some footage of actually playing the game on the machine!

Just a warning out there for people who are terrified of spiders and don't like watching spiders or looking at spiders there is like 15 minutes of just spider shit in the bottom right corner.

I had to tab into another screen. 2spooky4me

I mean if you really had to, you could just open a notepad window and stick over that corner

jR3oCGr.jpg

I fucking love these guys!

kami_sama

Watched both Don's Discount Gaming and Easy Update.
Great episode from Don, his story about the game was great and the last bit was awesome. Never thought I would see that type of gaming in here :p

And as always, Easy Update just killed it. The spider bit was hilarious (for me, for other people not so much), and Ian feeding Ben was strangely cute lol
Also, thanks Ian for marking possible DS3 spoilers.

Hasney

Loved both videos of the weekend! Preview for Dons next episode looks great too, guessing it'll be one of those video arcade horse racing betting games I used to play in the north east... They shouldn't have been fun.

Zomba13

My announcement/update/whatever predictions:
1) Due to Disney Infinity getting cancelled Brandon has taken it upon himself to make his own Disney Infinity expansions inside Disney Infinity itself
2) Kyle Bosman will formally apologise to salty Nintendo and Miyamoto fanboys for being too hard on the man that single handedly created everything in Splatoon
3) The reveal that they will do a retrospective on Barbie videogames.

Caught up on Don's Discount Gaming, which was great, and Easy Update, which was also great, but made me wish there was at least one Easy Allies thing that used Ian's synth beats as the theme music.

Also, the archival spider footage thing is the second best "here's this weird thing that won't be explained until way into the ____" I've seen to date, the first being Super Best Friends' Ride to Hell LP using excerpts from
the Doom novel
as descriptions for the videos.

Servbot24

Banned
I bet one of the news for Tuesday is that someone (or a couple of them) is going full time on EZA. *fingers crossed*

I'm guessing they'd want to keep their personal financials private. But it would be neat to know that one or two of them would get to go full time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom