• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naythan

Looks like gametrailers.com now just redirects to the YouTube channel. Funny how these things come to an end. Glad this was a pretty positive note.

Mikey Jr.

Does that mean that we can get Final Bosman back? Assuming Kyle feels like having another weekly show that is.

Final Bosman IS back.

He just doesn't want the pressure of constantly having to get a new show up every week because it is tied to Patreon goals.

I think the current setup is fine. Wish it was hosted on the easy allies channel though tbh.

gazele

Banned
Final Bosman IS back.

He just doesn't want the pressure of constantly having to get a new show up every week because it is tied to Patreon goals.

I think the current setup is fine. Wish it was hosted on the easy allies channel though tbh.

I think they mean the name "Final Bosman" which before now he couldn't use due to defy owning the name

Tsosie

Damiani hype. Group stream Tuesday of DREAMS.

Edit: For those not watching. New milestones. 40k they will up their E3 coverage. Better cameras, headsets, and a broadcast desk. 45k a new show called Trailer Jones. It is basically trailer score. And Damiani has moved back to California and is a permanent member.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Omg, this stream is awesome. Damiani has revealed himself!

That casual Damiani reveal was top notch.

For those not on the stream; he's moved back to LA so will be fully involved with EZA from here on out!

Damiani is moving to LA?? m8, podcasts are gonna get even better with him in them.

Damiani to make guest appearances on the EZA podcast, Frame Trap and Easy Update........

Hype is too much right now.

what's trailerjones supposed to be?

where was damiani all this time?

Each week, Jones will get several trailers as selected by the community to review with some selected allies... i.e. Trailer Score

Damiani was in another state with another job. He is back now.

Edit: For those not watching. New milestones. 40k they will up their E3 coverage. Better cameras, headsets, and a broadcast desk. 45k a new show called Trailer Jones. It is basically trailer score. And Damiani has moved back to California and is a permanent member.

I missed the beginning of the stream. That's fucking awesome news! Hopefully the shoutout from IGN helps them get to at least 40k.

Tankard

Cool announcements unveiling. I was hoping for some collab for E3 to increase their visibility but these are nice new Goals.

Also nice to see Damiani back, i don't have too much attachment to him but looking forward to knowing more of him,

I assume the thing tomorrow on Cup Of Jones will be about Damiani being the first full-time employee

Did they say he is going full time? I missed this part.

Naythan

Cool announcements unveiling. I was hoping for some collab for E3 to increase their visibility but these are nice new Goals.

Also nice to see Damiani back, i don't have too much attachment to him but looking forward to knowing more of him,

Did they say he is going full time? I missed this part.

He implied EZA was his only plan upon leaving Funimation and returning to LA.

Mikey Jr.

That 40k E3 goal is REALLY REALLY stretching it.

They don't even have a month to crack 3k. They have to see if they reach 40k, then order the stuff, set it up, etc. Dunno. Plus they always drop in patreon on a new month cycle.

I upped my pledge to $20 regardless. But it seems really hard for them to crack 38k. Nothing against them, they are one of the highest patreons. It is hard for lots of patreons to get that amount of money.

Also, kind of confirms that they aren't doing any sort of cross promotion with anyone else. It'll be in Brandons garage which is fine for me.

Naythan

That 40k E3 goal is REALLY REALLY stretching it.

They don't even have a month to crack 3k. They have to see if they reach 40k, then order the stuff, set it up, etc. Dunno. Plus they always drop in patreon on a new month cycle.

I upped my pledge to $20 regardless. But it seems really hard for them to crack 38k.

Also, kind of confirms that they aren't doing any sort of cross promotion with anyone else. It'll be in Brandons garage which is fine for me.

I think if it's well advertised it should happen quick. Someone should consider making a separate thread about their E3 goals, considering how popular their E3 coverage was on GAF last year.

Tankard

I think if it's well advertised it should happen quick. Someone should consider making a separate thread about their E3 goals, considering how popular their E3 coverage was on GAF last year.

Don't know it's a good idea, their E3 coverage is gonna happen anyway.

LMAO @ Homefront not being fully installed and stopping them in their tracks after the intro mission.

Can't handle the speedrun.

EDIT: LOL only 99+ hours left to download the game, guys. Gonna be a long stream.

sora87

I bet at the end damiani trolls us all and just says "lol joke i'm just visiting for like 2 days."

Also proof all the other patreons suck at choosing games :p

Dmax3901

Also nice to see Damiani back, i don't have too much attachment to him but looking forward to knowing more of him.

I'm the same. All I know of him is through the Final Bosman bonus bits and the occasional reference after he was let go. It's obvious he was well-liked both by the staff and GT fans, I just... missed the boat I guess.

I don't know him yet, but I can't wait to get to know him!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Such a nice stream. These guys and dog really relax me through study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom