• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

farisr

Neat!
2RbtxWx.jpg

Go Allies! GO!
It decreased... :(

decreasedwtkce.png

Alucrid

Banned
wait, what are these other hero first person shooters that borrow elements from mobas that brandon is talking about in the review?

tok9

I wouldn't be worrying too much about the patreon number going down right now as it will go down a bit as usual when payments are taken.

Hasney

Holy fuck. I'll link it when the archive is up, but the Tetris music is currently being done by Bosman saying "Do do do" like on the Bosman @ Home opening. I'm losing it.

I wish I could get a chance to play in Brad's team in Overwatch. I love his streams for this game.

Everyone keeps talking about another player on Twitch but Brad is pretty bloody good at the game.

I wouldn't be worrying too much about the patreon number going down right now as it will go down a bit as usual when payments are taken.

Yep, no way they get the E3 gear tier because in a few days the total is gonna drop a few grand as always and it won't bounce back fast enough for E3.

llehuty

Yep, no way they get the E3 gear tier because in a few days the total is gonna drop a few grand as always and it won't bounce back fast enough for E3.
It doesn't matter if it bounces back after, it has to hold at the end of the month, when they actually get the money.

UrbanRats

Has Kyle played GTAV? I think he would love the houses in that game, especially Franklin's first house (his aunt's), it has a lot of natural details.

Can't find any decent photos unfortunately.

ito007

Watching this week's podcast really makes me want to join an easy allies overwatch clan. We got any of those going on that I'm missing out on?

sora87

Watching this week's podcast really makes me want to join an easy allies overwatch clan. We got any of those going on that I'm missing out on?

Brad seems to be cool with people adding him on battle.net, he just adds who's online to his group

Fuck it, I'm raising my pledge for this month from $1 to $25 (I'm poor and have to pay tax on Patreon, so lay off). If 36 of yous join me, we get our E3 of dreams.

Who's in?

(Seriously looking forward to getting my name read out on the podcast.)

Fuck it, I'm raising my pledge for this month from $1 to $25 (I'm poor and have to pay tax on Patreon, so lay off). If 36 of yous join me, we get our E3 of dreams.

Who's in?

(Seriously looking forward to getting my name read out on the podcast.)
Im you need the money then don't stretch yourself out to fund the E3 goal. They will get funded for 40K by month's end. I got your back ;)

Chuck

Still without luck
Watched the Battleborn review. Does Brandon really not really talk about the gameplay at all? He talks about some characters and abilities, but never really says what the core gameplay is. Seems very lacking.

Im you need the money then don't stretch yourself out to fund the E3 goal. They will get funded for 40K by month's end. I got your back ;)

I don't need the money (in fact, I'll probably go to $5 after this month) - but the content so far has been awesome, and I'd like to see them do even more awesome shit next month.

Mikey Jr.

Patreon keeps slipping, E3 of dreams looking unlikely.

Really big missed opportunity to do an 8 hour live stream.

My only fear is that the trash webcam they use is going to be main video for e3.

When they compress it to a small screen it looks OK, but as soon as you enlarge it, it looks like pure trash.

wiibomb

My only fear is that the trash webcam they use is going to be main video for e3.

When they compress it to a small screen it looks OK, but as soon as you enlarge it, it looks like pure trash.

I really really really want them to change that camera... it's awful most of the times

Visceir

Naw man, everyone else said it looks and sounds very good!!!

Realistically how much would a new camera set them back? Webcams are cheap but would they actually need a proper camera to up the quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom