• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Sweet. Hopefully a few more dollars will trickle in over the next few days so the final tally stays just slightly above 40k.

Yeah, although I'm sure Brandon has factored that in a little bit. Glad it happened in European time too, something for them to wake up to!

It was making me laugh the last 10 or so pages when you brought it up and everyone was worried about not hitting it still :lol. Awesome stuff.

Upped mine a little for the month too which should help them keep the full $40k or at least keep it closer once payment clearance day comes around.

Yeah it was funny watching people getting worried. Hopefully it clears above 40K.

Heartfyre

Yeah that's me :) Upped pledge from $50 to $900 for this month so they can buy all the necessary things for E3.

Yeah, from seeing your posts over the last few days, I was thinking you might do something like that. Did you move up to the $500 reward tier, or just up your pledge? I'm just hoping you get some massive shout-outs over the next month for doing this, at least. Like, they should name their new desk after you or something!

Yeah, from seeing your posts over the last few days, I was thinking you might do something like that. Did you move up to the $500 reward tier, or just up your pledge? I'm just hoping you get some massive shout-outs over the next month for doing this, at least. Like, they should name their new desk after you or something!

Yeah just upped the pledge. Although I love watching TTE, this is my first time watching people play D&D, so I have no interest in being a player. Also, no need for shout outs as I genuinely want to support these guys. I have no idea how my morning commute would've been without their content.

But wait... suddenly I want Trailer Jones. You know what to do, Yaser Tech.

Lol that's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

dex3108

Bless Yaser Tech, here i am struggling to keep paying 5$/month and someone updates their pledges by 850 lol

I decided to put pocket change whenever i go to the store (0.1-0.5$) and so far it is working. I can support them with 5$/mo for months and my savings for EZA are growing or stay the same this way :D

Liamc723

Thank you for getting us over the 40K mark, but pledging $900 a month just completely weirds me out.

Hopefully you're rich or something!

They should start their coverage with Yaser Tech presents Easy Allies E3 coverage.

Man the thing I'm happy about the most is they'll be addressing the back row mic issues for group streams! This will be soooo good

NuttSack

Yeah that's me :) Upped pledge from $50 to $900 for this month so they can buy all the necessary things for E3.
mUUTK7i.gif

Dooood!
Hall of famer EZA patron right here!

farisr

It was making me laugh the last 10 or so pages when you brought it up and everyone was worried about not hitting it still :lol. Awesome stuff.

Upped mine a little for the month too which should help them keep the full $40k or at least keep it closer once payment clearance day comes around.
Yeah, upped mine too. I was kind of expecting him to do something based off those posts, but also kind of dreading that if it does go past 40k, that others who may have pledged more may reduce it due to having met the goal, in the end resulting in less than 40k Hoping that doesn't happen..

Tankard

They should start their coverage with Yaser Tech presents Easy Allies E3 coverage.

Man the thing I'm happy about the most is they'll be addressing the back row mic issues for group streams! This will be soooo good

I hope they know how to do this though, because a lot of times the front row is talking about the game or something and the backrow is talking about something else entirely, with mics there it could get really hard to understand anything.

Hasney

Yeah, upped mine too. I was kind of expecting him to do something based off those posts, but also kind of dreading that if it does go past 40k, that others who may have pledged more may reduce it due to having met the goal, in the end resulting in less than 40k Hoping that doesn't happen..

Yeah, I'm figuring Brandon has built a drop into the goal assuming it doesn't drop harder than the first payment days its happened. He's a smart guy.

If they had the same drop again as they did last month, they'd have an extra 3,000 compared to last month at least.

wiibomb

Holy shit Yaser Tech!!! Thank you but... are you ok donating that ginormous amount?

I just read the mail and I had a huge happiness, never thought they could make it before the end of the month

Philippo

Watching Brandon Plays Pokémon brought me to start a new play of Pkmn Blue and i'm already super hooked, got to the 4th gym in 2 days :)

I'm personally not comfortable with people temporarily upping their pledge because it makes it even more of an unstable/disingenuous number.

I'm thankful they reached the tier, but Jones said he didn't want us doing that.

*shrug*

The support is stellar nonetheless! =)

Hasney

I'm personally not comfortable with people temporarily upping their pledge because it makes it even more of an unstable/disingenuous number.

I'm thankful they reached the tier, but Jones said he didn't want us doing that.

*shrug*

Why? It's pretty common on Patreon and gets them the money they need for E3, which was a temporary goal regardless. It's win-win.

*shrug*

I can definitely see your point. However, since the required goal wasn't for a recurring show (such as Trailer Jones), I don't think that disruptions in donations are unexpected. Similar to what Kinda Funny did when they raised money to produce their animated series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom