• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Really big missed opportunity to do an 8 hour live stream.

My only fear is that the trash webcam they use is going to be main video for e3.

When they compress it to a small screen it looks OK, but as soon as you enlarge it, it looks like pure trash.

Well it won't be. The goal will get hit.

UrbanRats

Naw man, everyone else said it looks and sounds very good!!!
No need to be condescending, dude.

What i meant being "very good", was the equipment they use for their recorded shows, which is the main selling point of EzA (especially for those of us in another time zone).

farisr

It's getting close to the end of the month before payments are taken so I assume the people who can't afford what they had pledged are decreasing their pledges or dropping out.

I wonder what the cut-off is for the enhanced E3 coverage goal. You'd think they would want the $40,000 payment to go through before they bought the new gear but that would put the deadline at the end of this month. If that's the case then unfortunately I don't see them hitting it.

wiibomb

Probably because they didn't do the beastie boys rap.

How much is "so much"? It's at 39,2k at the moment. It never hit the 40k goal, I assume, was it just a couple hundred difference?

yeah yeah... I made a hyperbolic statement, it dipped some hundreds, but well, it is one more hardship to get that e3 of dreams

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I think that Trailer Score for 40K would work better for them then E3 goal.

Only from a backing perspective you don't know if that would work at all from a budgeting perspective. I would think that it's safe to assume that there's a reason that it's setup this way.

Visceir

yeah yeah... I made a hyperbolic statement, it dipped some hundreds, but well, it is one more hardship to get that e3 of dreams

Honestly, I think it's in their own interest to still get the camera/equipment they need to put on a good show and ensure the quality of it.

Hasney

I was I was good at OW.. I loved the style... I didn't love I died immediately I got out of spawning zone

Yeah, you've got to work together to get in it of spawn sometimes. My teams are usually good as I'll stick near a tank, use Lucio's speed up boost and just make a run for it.

Visceir

Kinda wish someone started making some "best of" videos from the streams. Not really interested in watching most of them but would love to see gems like Kyle's improvised skateboard story.

nillapuddin

i need to know everything that bosman is in, can someone give me a cheat sheet?

Naw man, everyone else said it looks and sounds very good!!!

Realistically how much would a new camera set them back? Webcams are cheap but would they actually need a proper camera to up the quality?

someone, buy them a kinect

i am joking, but say what you want, it does great video

El-Suave

Every podcast, I'm surprised that YoYoTricks is still a sponsor.
https://yoyotricks.com/

He, I even checked them out last month. Probably would have ordered something if I lived in the US, too but shipping and customs makes stuff become expensive. It made me remember the time about 25 years ago when I was in school and YoYo's had a major boom for one or two summers. Everybody had to have one of certain brand that was really popular all of a sudden.Nostalgic vibes. I checked out that Nintendo Youtube channel that sponsored them for the first two months as well, so the advertising works I guess.

so1337

The music at 26:40 on Bowman V Woz cracks me up more than the skateboard story even. Such a great week.
Yeah, that and the story deserve to be extracted from the stream. Which is what I'm doing right now. Hopefully.

C'mon After Effects.

edit:

It's done.

13781045569454345962.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1T9b7DzIH8

Tankard

Oh my god, this skateboard dialogue in the latest episode of Bosman vs Woz is incredible.

Some legit standup material there

And to think he improvised that while playing a game that requires your full attention and strategy all the time, really amazing.
And that was his best run of the night.

By the way, for those who only wanna hear Kyle's improv story of Uncle Rodrigo, someone separated the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1T9b7DzIH8

Hasney

Whoa, they're just under now, but they were at 39300 this morning with one more patron. Someone must've seriously upped their pledge.

Over again. The amount you pledge on the higher amounts seriously drops down after putting it in.

But hey, we're over!

yARuERn.gif

Hasney

Yeah that's me :) Upped pledge from $50 to $900 for this month so they can buy all the necessary things for E3.

It was making me laugh the last 10 or so pages when you brought it up and everyone was worried about not hitting it still :lol. Awesome stuff.

Upped mine a little for the month too which should help them keep the full $40k or at least keep it closer once payment clearance day comes around.

Tsosie

Someone good at gifs needs to put Yaser Techs face on the Nathan Drake throwing dollar bill emote. Extra werehogs if they can change the bills to EZA logos.

Kasper

Sweet. Hopefully a few more dollars will trickle in over the next few days so the final tally stays just slightly above 40k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom