• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsosie

I'm personally not comfortable with people temporarily upping their pledge because it makes it even more of an unstable/disingenuous number.

I'm thankful they reached the tier, but Jones said he didn't want us doing that.

*shrug*

The support is stellar nonetheless! =)

I understand your worries; however, I think there are a handful more positives than negatives.

First, this goal is less of a monthly contribution goal and more of a single investment goal. I think the 40k goal is really because Trailer Scores is more like a 7k - 10k goal. It is more hours for Brandon, Blood, and Bosman.

Secondly, and I think this is actually the most important, is that we are still seeing the Patreon increase. Now that 40k is passed, 45k is actually attainable. The people that have begged for Trailer Score (me included) see the end in sight. I think that Lazer's one time contribution will eventually be covered by increases and new subs looking for that sweet sweet trailer action, which imo is the singularly most unique show that the crew has ever done.

Love and respect

Portugeezer

I'm personally not comfortable with people temporarily upping their pledge because it makes it even more of an unstable/disingenuous number.

I'm thankful they reached the tier, but Jones said he didn't want us doing that.

*shrug*

In the 40k goal itself there is a clear distinction between the temporary goal for E3 and the future sustained 40k goal.

E3 is the clear incentive for now, which means it likely will drop after this month, but they are prepared for that.

Tankard

*shrug*

If we were talking about the 45k goal i would partially agree with you (partially because people pledge or unpledge whenever they want to, it's not up to us to decide that), the 45k is a goal that will need constant support, as the 50k goal and the ones for the other shows, this 40k is a one and done, if it reaches that they will buy the equipment they need and not need to worry about numbers dropping later because it will already be done.

sora87

Woo, 40k E3 of Dreams V2.0 is on track eh? Excellent.

tumblr_n7zxejB80W1s9oln7o1_250.gif

Pelagic

Banned
40k HYPE!!! Amazing, Amazing.

The EZA army can't be stopped ;)

Edit: Holy shit Yaser Tech are you sure you can afford it? Don't want you to ruin your personal finance just to get the E3 of dreams.

Tsosie

Yaser Tech has been hinting at it for a week now. I feel confident that our ally did not do this on a whim and has made sure that they would be able to afford it. Yaser was confident when we were still 1.5k short.

Love and Respect Yaser

Hasney

I wouldnt worry, there has been some major gopher teases in the sony e3 thread.

If Crash is there, I'm just hoping it's not their biggest thing because I really don't like Crash. That said, I had my announcements all last year, soI don't mind one year off... Plus I'll be getting PSVR and Neo this year.

J-Skee

If Crash is there, I'm just hoping it's not their biggest thing because I really don't like Crash. That said, I had my announcements all last year, soI don't mind one year off... Plus I'll be getting PSVR and Neo this year.

I think the "biggest" thing there will be God of War. Sure, Crash would be the biggest surprise, but as far as a huge game that'd be expected to sell millions out the gate, that's definitely GOW.

Volotaire

What if E3 is bad this year? Has anyone considered that?

I'm watching Easy Allies's E3 coverage because I enjoy their reactions (however negative or positive) and their editorial of the manufacturer's policies, new initiatives and products. So it would not concern me.

Wow Yaser, you da real MVP!! I think that due to your generous contribution the next game for Dumb Game Monday has to be Spyro ( and I don't think I can take it coming in second place again...)

Mikey Jr.

What if E3 is bad this year? Has anyone considered that?

I don't contribute to Easy Allies in hopes they fake their reactions.

I just genuinely like their e3 stuff.

Gonna bump my pledge from 20 to 40 just for may. Can't sustain that long guys! Plus I live in Canada, so I pay more :(

Joqu

Yeah that's me :) Upped pledge from $50 to $900 for this month so they can buy all the necessary things for E3.

Thanks man, that's so awesome.

---

Could someone point me to where I could find the easy allies logo people are adding to avatars?

No offence Tsosie, but that avatar you made for Yaser Tech hasn't been resized properly. I might as well fix it, they deserve it. :)

Joqu

I'm not really good at editing photos, can someone add the EZA logo and make this an avatar please?

spyro-the-dragon.jpg

Here you go by the way:

ezaspyro65j0a.png

ezaspyrosg1kpo.png

Second one is slightly sharpened, I figured that might look better. But I'm not sure which way I prefer it. I think sharp might be the way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom