• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneefoil

A part of me hopes that Phantom Hourglass is just a troll, and Damiani keeps coming up with excuses to not stream it. Would be funny to see how long it takes for everybody to catch on to his shenanigans.

sinxtanx

Ben ya bastard you skipped right over my question during the "countdown" *shakes fist*

it was the rocket launcher question look forward to it next month

Ben ya bastard you skipped right over my question during the "countdown" *shakes fist*

it was the rocket launcher question look forward to it next month
I posted mine too late so I knew they wouldn't get to it once I saw the number of questions. Mine isn't time sensitive so I'll do it again. I love these Q&As

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Dang while watching some of the older TTA episodes I found some of their Fiasco ones. That's some hilarious stuff. That episode about proms and teens!

Gvitor

God, the Mighty no9 trailer score was fantastic, Brandon nailed it. His show about trailers needs to happen eventually.

And Ben and Ian absolutely should do a parody trailer.

So, not sure if anyone knows this, but Brandon is in SF for Kinda Funny Live 2. I wonder if he'll take advantage of being there and chat with the IGN guys about their recent acquisition of the GT archives.

Awesome, man!

ffya.gif
61f8882896a2d1d4fed68e5eda196305.gif

Auctopus

What if E3 is bad this year? Has anyone considered that?

It wouldn't matter anyway cause the streams are still fun.

Not to put a downer on things but I think this year has a very high chance of disappointing. There's a decent chance that it will just be arrogant Sony trying to sell the Neo and VR. I'm excited nonetheless.

Hasney

It wouldn't matter anyway cause the streams are still fun.

Not to put a downer on things but I think this year has a very high chance of disappointing. There's a decent chance that it will just be arrogant Sony trying to sell the Neo and VR. I'm excited nonetheless.

Then we have crazy MS trying to sell any old box which will be a blast. The thing with Neo is that it won't sell without games worth upgrading with, so that leaked list with GoW seems like a good minimum. Hell, i;m already all in on Neo and PSVR anyway though so it's all gravy.

Think EA might have some stuff up their sleeve (Skate 4) with it being their first non-E3 E3.

Auctopus

Then we have crazy MS trying to sell any old box which will be a blast. The thing with Neo is that it won't sell without games worth upgrading with, so that leaked list with GoW seems like a good minimum. Hell, i;m already all in on Neo and PSVR anyway though so it's all gravy.

Think EA might have some stuff up their sleeve (Skate 4) with it being their first non-E3 E3.

Yeah, it'll be crazy if they both try to drop an upgraded console in the same E3. I'm also casting the idea of Skate 4 from my mind, I don't think it will happen but I'd be ecstatic if it did. I feel like the whole "Skate 4 on instagram comments" thing has happened too recently.

Where can I find Bosman's new comedy special? I remember people here talking about it, but I couldn't find it on EZA or his own YouTube channel.

tok9

People who say what if E3 is bad is similar to saying what if the game they play is bad.
I tune in because it feels like I'm hanging out with friends on the couch and in chat.

For E3, people will do the same. They want to interact with the allies, hear their thoughts on the shows and the games they played.

kulapik

Wait, so Don also works in Funhaus too? I saw him in a video the other day and I thought he was just hanging around, but since Omar says he "sees him every day"...

Watching the reaction to the trailer was just so satisfying. I look forward to the day when Jones go on his passionate rants once more on trailers.

Funny how we had a few episodes of Cup of Jones with him saying he's done with trailers and that's the past he's in no hurry to revisit...then when he's doing that Mighty9 trailer score he just suddenly jumps right into the zone and tears it apart. Dude was born to score trailers.

Hasney

Funny how we had a few episodes of Cup of Jones with him saying he's done with trailers and that's the past he's in no hurry to revisit...then when he's doing that Mighty9 trailer score he just suddenly jumps right into the zone and tears it apart. Dude was born to score trailers.

Heh, I think losing GT hit him hard trailer wise. Don't think we'd even have the 45k goal if IGN hadn't given the GT brand a good home.

sora87

The hearthstone tourney banter is great, I love the idea of all of them wearing Bosman masks smuggling people in to E3 through a back door

X-Factor

Katt Monroe does have more of a combat role in Star Fox 64 (the original Star Fox Zero is based on). She is supposed to be Falco's implied love tease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JI3TO-ygY4

She does help shoot down searchlights and switches in Star Fox 64.

One aspect I don't understand was how the delivery of the lines of dialogue got a lot worse in Star Fox Zero than the N64 original. I know some voice actors did not return but there should be no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom