• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanRats

They chose to thumbnail their video with that joke. With no context. It's not asinine if that's how they advertise themselves.

Also the shittiest "dark" humour is just saying something offensive to get a rise out of people.
It's asinine to think that a thumbnail and the joke itself are the same thing.
They're probably even done by two different people.

And to the second point, again, depends on the context in which it has been said.
Any joke can be funny or shitty, depending on the situation or the delivery, and not all dark humor has to have a secret life of depth and social critique behind it.

Hasney

So probably best to stay on topic guys. If you've ever seen what happens to threads that have pointless arguments about stuff like this unrealted to the topic at hand, well this may go bye bye.

Speaking of, I did laugh at the Q&A when they were saying how they don't watch much of each others content, especially the podcasts. Think they all said they ended up watch Don's Discount Gaming.

UrbanRats

So probably best to stay on topic guys. If you've ever seen what happens to threads that have pointless arguments about stuff like this unrealted to the topic at hand, well this may go bye bye.

Speaking of, I did laugh at the Q&A when they were saying how they don't watch much of each others content, especially the podcasts. Think they all said they ended up watch Don's Discount Gaming.
Sorry, just for the record, I'm not mad or anything, I like arguing with differing points of view, just because i like to consider different opinions all the time, and I'm always questioning mine, but I'm not angry or even upset.
Tone is hard to get across in written posts though.

sora87

Getting close to E3. I hope Brandon divulges into the Easy Allies's E3 plans this week.

I bet it's just streaming and reacting to the conferences then everyone going to E3 when the show floor actually opens, coming back and doing more streaming talking about what they've seen

I bet it's just streaming and reacting to the conferences then everyone going to E3 when the show floor actually opens, coming back and doing more streaming talking about what they've seen
Yea. That's my guess too. Which works for me. The constant interviews last year wasn't my favorite stuff. The press conferences and end of day group ups were the real highlight.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Hope their mission statement for floor content aligns more on depth than on pure breadth of coverage.
I'd rather have several opinions on something that spoke to them, than them just having one single person on the case to have at least 1 opinion on as much stuff at E3 as possible.
But that's just me, maybe.

(Of course in the end they should do what they think is best)

crimilde

Banned
By the way, besides the group streams, I always find myself enjoying Ben's streams the most.
Maybe it's also because he picks games I'm interested in, but I find them very fun to watch. Even rewatching as background noise while I'm doing other stuff hahaha. :p

I always feel bad when he apologises for stream trouble, too, because all in all they are very good.

Mikey Jr.

For E3 coverage, I really hope they stick to the way they did it last year.

I'll be super disappointed if it is just the guys in a small little window like they do for their group streams.

I mean, I can watch E3 ANYWHERE. I don't have to see it in big screen. I hope they realize this.

SeanTSC

I'll be super disappointed if it is just the guys in a small little window like they do for their group streams.

I mean, I can watch E3 ANYWHERE. I don't have to see it in big screen. I hope they realize this.

Same, especially because I tend to watch the E3 streams and the GT/EZA stream on two different things. I much prefer to see the guys on a big window so I can actually see their reactions and faces. Last year was *perfect*.

Monday, May 30th
No Streams (Holiday)

Tuesday, May 31st
10AM PT - 12PM PT | Toy Box Tuesday
Disney Infinity 3.0
Brandon Jones
6PM PT - 8PM PT | GROUP STREAM NIGHT
TBD
Patrons' Pick!

Wednesday, June 1st
3PM PT - 5PM PT | Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ben Moore

Thursday, June 2nd
12PM PT - 2PM PT | Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Daniel Bloodworth

Friday, June 3rd
1PM PT - 5PM PT | Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Michael Damiani

Saturday, June 4th
6PM PT - 8PM PT | Dragon Quest VIII
Mike Huber

Monday, May 30th
No Streams (Holiday)

Tuesday, May 31st
Disney Infinity 3.0
Brandon Jones
TBD
Patrons' Pick!

Wednesday, June 1st
Ben Moore

Thursday, June 2nd
Daniel Bloodworth

Friday, June 3rd

Saturday, June 4th
Mike Huber
Lighter stream week. But that works for me. After two weeks in a row of 7 hour tournament streams I could use a bit of a break for other things. In for Group, Ben, and Huber streams

Tankard

Monday, May 30th
No Streams (Holiday)

Tuesday, May 31st
Disney Infinity 3.0
Brandon Jones
TBD
Patrons' Pick!

Wednesday, June 1st
Ben Moore

Thursday, June 2nd
Daniel Bloodworth

Friday, June 3rd

Saturday, June 4th
Mike Huber

No Kyle v Wozniak and Red Dead Revisited =(

farisr

Completely agree. Actually made a post earlier on patreon about this, and over here. Got a bunch of likes on the first post and lots of people also commented agreeing with me so I hope the EZA crew were paying attention.

I resposted it once already about a week ago. I'll repost it one last time next monday for visibility. Here's a link to my post about this in this very thread. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202480901&postcount=6514

Hasney

The weekly picks are up for voting between Dangerous Golf, Hitman and Samurai Gunn.

For those that don't know, Dangerous Golf is by ex-Burnout developers and is basically crash mode with a golf ball inside a house with local multiplayer (hint: the right choice ;)). Not out until Friday either, so a look at a pre-release game!

Bosman

GUILTY videogame man
The weekly picks are up for voting between Dangerous Golf, Hitman and Samurai Gunn.

For those that don't know, Dangerous Golf is by ex-Burnout developers and is basically crash mode with a golf ball inside a house with local multiplayer (hint: the right choice ;)). Not out until Friday either, so a look at a pre-release game!

Hasney, you just saved my butt. I may have accepted that suggestion without realizing that it is absolutely a Friday game.

Hasney

Hasney, you just saved my butt. I may have accepted that suggestion without realizing that it is absolutely a Friday game.

Ha, whoops. Thought you guys just had an early code. Blame it on them being filthy Brits with their regular Friday release dates.

Now StarTropics Vs Hitman is a tough choice....

EDIT: Might be worth sending an update email out since the poll link is in the last email with Golf on, so people are still voting on that one it seems.

Still voting for Hitman, though. Backseat gaming will be strong with it.

It can be super-funny or a total mess (in an unfunny way), so I voted for Dangerous Golf hoping for Huber's love for destruction, but now it's out. Samurai Gun is the usual great local multiplayer experience that it may be super fun to play but a complete bore to watch. Every time the giantbomb guys play Mount your Friends, I immediatly tune out...

Hasney

It can be super-funny or a total mess (in an unfunny way), so I voted for Dangerous Golf hoping for Huber's love for destruction, but now it's out. Samurai Gun is the usual great local multiplayer experience that it may be super fun to play but a complete bore to watch. Every time the giantbomb guys play Mount your Friends, I immediatly tune out...

Oh I love those kind of games, voted for Samurai Gunn. Totally fine with Hitman winning though, it's such a blast.

Visceir

Slightly surprised no one at EZA has taken up the task to stream/play through all the Crash Bandicoot games.

Why does EZA hate jolly platformers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom